Two Blood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dungeons

+4
Angel
Eliza
Solomon
Laura
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Dungeons - Page 2 Empty The Dungeons

Post by Casper Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:23 am

First topic message reminder :

The Dungeons - Page 2 7759659K
Under the mansion which belonged to Crimson Fang were placed the dungeons. The place was quite old. It was built of solid stone. On every wall was hunged a torch, in which danced yellow flames. Inside the dungeons there was no lights. The bars were built from solid steel. On the cold stone floor could be noticed bloodstains. Once closed here, no one can escape.
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Dungeons - Page 2 Empty Re: The Dungeons

Post by Trevor Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:56 pm

Trevor got close to the door yet again. He was not Anubis's child, Eliza made sure her children knew that. They just did know of their fathers fate. Anubis was their step father. He didn't even smell like or look like or act like Anubis, why would this man think he was Anubis's? Trey was confused. He nuzzled his face into Kyles head yet again, then lifted his nose out of the rabbit fur.

"Why would you think I'm Anubis's child? I'm not his son. Hes my step daddy. Eliza is my real mother though. My real daddy, well, I don't know where he is. Mommy said he left before Elaine and I were born ten years ago. Elaine is my sister by the way. My twin sister!" He said happily. He loved his family, and was proud of them. The child quickly backed away from the door yet again, remembering that the man might try to grab him again. He stayed close enough so that he could hear him, but out of range of his arms. He had seen how far the man could reach when he had reached for the cloth Trevy had had.

(I'm running out of stuff to post so my posts may get shorter 0.0;)
Trevor
Trevor
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:07 pm

Kari continued to listen to the youngling and king. She heard as the young one was sniffling. "Aww...poor baby.." Kari almost started to tear up just hearing the young one being upset. Kari stepped down a few more steps as she continued to listen to the conversation. As she listened to them, she replied to some of the things they said since she was used to talking to herself. "Well no duh Anubis isn't your father.." She mumbled, but it echoed a bit.
Kari
Kari

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:13 pm

Casper stood there quetly, listening to the young man's words. To tell the truth, Trevor really did have point. He didn't look like him. He had golden eyes just like Eliza, but his hair wasdark like his. Hearing the story made Casper's eyes widen a bit. The man got closer to the bars and observed the boy carefully.

Could it really be? Could that boy be his son? Or it was another lie. Another hope which was going to break on million pieces the moment he believed in it and crush him like he was an insect. Or maybe it was true and that boy really was his child.

Hearing the boy mentioning his sister, the man once again stretched his hands out of the bars, crossing them in order to keep them up. "Describe her... How does Elaine looks like, little prince?" he asked with trembling voice, longing to hear about his sister in order to confirm his assumptions that they are his children.

(Mine are even worse. It's like the muse have left me behind.)
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:42 pm

Trevor tilted his head in slight confusion. Why did then want to know what Elaine looked like? The young prince shook his head a little bit, nuzzling into his rabbit for more comforting. He was a nervous wreck. "Elaine is really pretty but really frail. She has fair hair like mommy, but deep blue eyes. Mommy said Elaine's eyes are from our daddy. But she gets sick a lot too." He said slowly and carefully, like he was being interrogated. He backed two steps away, watching the man behind bars carefully.

Trevy looked around the dungeon yet again. He wondered why the rest of the dungeon was empty, except for this man. It confused him, why only one prisoner? Why this man by himself? And why was that piece of cloth so special to him?
Trevor
Trevor
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:06 pm

Kari stepped down a few more stairs in attempt to read some of their thoughts, she hasn't been able to master all of her power quite yet. As she went through the young one's mind she answered some of his question's, her voice echoing out a bit. Kari also started to wonder some things herself like 'Why isn't the queen coming to see where her little boy is?' Kari tapped her chin in confusion, she starting to think way too much. Some of her wonders started to accidentally echo into Caspar and Trevor's minds.
Kari
Kari

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:08 pm

Casper stood there patiently, listening to the boy's words. Hearing the description of his sister made him hold his breath for a moment. He just couldn't believe that this was real. Ten years. For ten years Eliza hadn't came here. He was isolated and did not know anything about her or the clan. Even Solomon have forgotten him. And yet a light shone into the dark.
The man closed his eyes for a second, making sure that he is entirely calm before opening his eyes again. Their colour was deep blue, which was strange, because they were red since the day he burried Aceline.
"Deep blue... Like mine..." he said as he pierced the little prince with his eyes. But then that little moment of peace in his soul disappeared. The thoughts of the werewolf became stronger and the moment they echoed in his head his eyes once again became red.
Casper truly did not like those creatures. They were cruel, dangerous and most of all they were traitors. And now, knowing that one of those fleabags was wandering in the mansion, it just drove him out of nerves.
Suddenly he wrapped his fingers tight around the iron bars and used all his strength on them. They were old and rusty and now subjected to his pushes they cracked and not long after that broke down. Casper was finally free. The man threw away the bars and with slow steps came out of the cell. His long hair covered his face as his long black and dirty coat waved a bit. He looked at the dark haired boy but did not get near. The ex-king passed him by, following the scent of the wolf. Suddenly he disappeared from Trevor's sight and appeared right begind the intruder. Grabbing her by the shirt he lifted her in the air, making sure her legs won't touch the ground and pushed her back against the wall. Despite his harsh attitude he made sure not to cause her any physical injuries.
Casper bared his fangs and pierced the girl with his cold dark red eyes. "There is no place for you in here, wolf girl!" his husky voice echoed through the dungeons. "I may not be the king anymore, but that doesn't mean I will let your kind wander around my home. Did you forget who I am, little creature? Did you forget the fear in your kind's eyes whenever they heard my name?" He asked bluntly with calm, yet cold tone. "Say it! Say the name of the monster... Say my name out loud, little wolf!" Casper held her tight against the wall with his right hand as the claws of his left one ran over the skin which covering her neck.
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:04 pm

Trevor watched Casper with gentle curiosity, which slowly evolved into shock. "Deep blue... Like mine..." His golden eyes reflected Caspers suddenly blue ones. Trevy felt like he was staring not into a mans eyes, but the eyes of a powerful being. With a gasp Trevor jumped backwards as Casper broke through the bars. He watched the man walk by as the tears he had been holding back for so long. Not since he had come down the stairs to the dungeon, but since he had finally understood that his father was gone. Maybe his father really was gone. Trevor watched as the man walked right by him, as if he was nothing, non existent. Trevor instantly went cold. And he filled with pain. As he continued to silently sob and cry, he watched as Casper disappeared from view.

Trevy fell down on his butt, and sobbed into Kyles fur. He didn't understand. Why had his daddy been down here? Why was he in such bad shape? Why had his mommy hidden his father from him? Why had any of this happened? Trevy felt like his works was falling apart. Wait, was this his daddy? Was he jus jumping to conclusions? "I may not be the king anymore..." And with those words, Trevor started to put things together. This man was once king. His mommy has been queen. And the mans hair looked exactly like his and Elaine's eyes were just like the mans... After a few seconds Trevy struggled to his feet, and stumbled after Casper. He stood there as Casper threatens the wolf, staring as tears poured down his face.
Trevor
Trevor
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:16 pm

Kari gulped as she was pressed up against the wall. "If you didn't realize, I have nothing to do with Moonclan! I know they betrayed you but if I was them I sure as hell wouldn't have! I am harmless! If I was someone to cause any to your clan, I would have killed your son by now!" Kari's breath started to get heavier and shaky. She squrimed a bit in Caspar's grip. "Put me down and let me go! Trust me I am no threat!" Kari persuaded and begged as she stared gently into Caspar's deep blue eyes, trying to persuade his mind that she will never cause any harm to him, the clan or his family.
Kari
Kari

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:59 pm

The man observed the little girl carefully. His eyes changed from blue to red and back to blue again as he felt his emotions mixed. He was sure not delighted to see the wolf, but the fact that his son was near made his attitude towards the intruder calmer. In other situation she would probably be hurt by now. But the fact that Trevor was behind him watching, stopped the ex-king from drastic actions.
Casper's grip tightened the moment she mentioned killing his son. Even though he didn't know the boy, he felt like he must protect him. It was normal since he was his son, but that was not the only reason. The dark haired man's eyes narrowed as he slowly put the girl down, yet did not let her go. With one single move he got closer and whispered quietly to Kari's ear. "You have one minute to get out of the mansion, else you will become my companion in the dungeons." Suddenly he let go of her, giving her the opportunity to run away.
Casper slowly turned around, facing his son's watery eyes. Noticing the sadness and tears in Trevor's eyes, the old man felt guilty for everything he had done in the past. Casper made a few steps closer before kneling infront of the boy. With the tips of his fingers, the man touched his son's face, making sure his claws won't hurt him. A slight smile appeared on his face when unexpectedly he spoke. "You should leave too, little prince. The dungeons are not suitable for you." After he finished his sentence, Casper got up on his feet and slowly walked towards his cell. He could run, he had this opportunity, but he didn't. Once again he entered his cage and sat in the inner dark corner far from the light of the torch.
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:24 pm

Trevor watched as Casper clenched down on the wolfs throat roughly. He feared for her life, even if he was afraid of wolves. He actually backed away a bit from Kari as she was released, stopping only when Casper walked towards him. He forcefully wiped his tear streaked face as Casper kneeled in front of him, he didn't want to be weak in front of him. He shivered as he gently felt claws touching his skin, his eyes growing wide. He watched the smile grow on his fathers face, his eyes registering admiration and wonder. "You should leave too, little prince. The dungeons are not suitable for you." The wonder in his eyes quickly diminished to nothing. Really? He finally found his father, and he was just going to go back to his cell and expected his son to just leave? A breeze quickly blew through the dungeon as Trevy became angry again.

The wind ruffled Trevys hair as he watched his father stand and go back to his cell. Trevy quickly swirled around like a spinning hurricane and ran so he was in front of the cell. "How do you expect me to leave? How in Primus's name do you expect me to leave dada? I have been wondering what has happened to you for years! I've finally found you and what? I'm supposed to leave after ten minutes? Well that's not how it's going to work! I'm gonna stay here for awhile because I've missed you! Even if I never knew you, I missed you a lot!" He said, wiping away a stray tear as he stared at the figure shrouded in darkness.
Trevor
Trevor
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:00 am

The torch flicked, the light drawing wicked shapes on the wall. The stink of the nether regions of the castle still managed to made the young adult crinkle his nose in disgust, but the loud noises heard from above were much more disturbing. Eliza had dismissed someone to take care of it, but he personally volunteered. He was just as shocked when the words came out of his mouth. He wondered why he had even said them. The vampire watched on as the drama slowly wound down. He wasn't sure whether or not to step in. Trevor wouldn't listen to him in this case — his curiosity about his father was always strong. He was merely a cardboard stand in. He was nothing more to the child. Not that he tried very hard to influence the children. He would greet them and help them study, but as a father, he was more like a distantly related uncle. He had gotten over Casper by the time the children had been born, but Eliza would be devastated, and he felt a slight twinge at the very idea,

He inwardly sighed and waved a hand, cuffs of ice forming around the girls hands and ankles. They hovered and slowly floated her out the door. He acknowledged her with a small nod to maybe even divert their attention to her. Now he was to quell the royal family's melancholy. Not that it was very passive anymore. He pinched his nose, as he had always done when he was anxious. "Greetings Casper." He paused, catching a glance at the prince' tearful face, "And Prince Trevor..." His words echoed too loudly off the dungeon walls. He almost flinched at his self-consciousness, but his eyes slowly narrowed in certainty. "May I borrow the prince for a minute?"

He even knew he didn't need to ask permission but with the cell door hanging wide open, he wasn't about to take such a risk and Trevor was already very upset. It wSn't hard to figure out why.
Anubis
Anubis
King

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:52 pm

Casper remained hidden in darkness. He heard the voice of his son, but he didn't answer him. He felt tired. He felt that he could no longer stay strong enough to fight with all the drama which enveloped his life with its black tentacles. He was tired of the pain, the sadness, the guilt that accompanied him everywhere. Even the news about his children did not bring him joy. He certainly loved them, but he doubted that he would ever be their father. Eliza would never allow him near them. But the man understood her. He really had to stay away from them otherwise he might ruin their lives, as he did with his own. The little prince's words echoed in his mind, strengthening the sense of guilt in his soul. For a moment he wished he had never met the boy having in mind that it will be easier for both of them. But alas, fate had decided otherwise. Casper clenched his fingers in a fist, ready to say out loud maybe the worst possible words, but a familiar voice stopped him on time.

It was Anubis, the king of Crimson Fang. The one who took his place ten years ago. Casper Had never had friendly feelings for this man. He knew that Anubis was just a sneaky snake, which sooner or later would bite and poison him. Although, he like his methods of scrutiny, and his fighting abilities the young boy would always be an enemy in the eyes of the former king. But at that moment, he was grateful that he appear.
"Take him..." said the man with husky and unfreindly tone. "Take him and make sure he would never come back here again!" he raised his voice a bit, making sure they both would hear him. Casper truly hoped that Trevor wouldn't throw a tantrum and would understand his words right. He didn't want to be seen like this. Neither now, nor never.
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:31 pm

Trevor looked back at the girl as suddenly ice enveloped her feet and hands, and he backed up on step from her. Then he saw Anubis and quickly became scared again. But he gulped, standing his ground. He looked at Anubis, wondering what he was feeling. Suprise? Did he feel like he had betrayed his step son? Because his step son sure did feel betrayed. He knew. Trevor knew he knew. The king had greeted his father and everything. "May I borrow the prince for a moment?" He heard, and he started to grow angry again. The air started to swirl a bit. He stood up tall, staring the kind dead in the eye. "I am not a thing to be borrowed. I am my own being and I will do as I please within my own home! Leave me alone!" He hissed, his eyes turning red as the use of his powers starting to drain him and his anger mixed like a hurricane. Trevor growled under his breath. "This is my home." He repeated, and turned to Casper. The child was getting angrier by the second, and his own father acting like a coward, at least in his eyes, just made him more upset.

"Take him... Take him and make sure he would never come back here again!" And with those words the pot boiled over. "He doesn't control me and neither do you! How dare my own father act like such a coward! How dare you! You are a full grown man and yet you sit in a wide open cage, like one of our catches ready for slaughter! Pitiful!" He spat in anger, the wind around him swirling faster and faster. Then his eyes turned to Anubis once again. "And you! You are just mommy's puppet! Leave me alone!" He yelled again, one hand holding Kyle tightly by the doll's arm as he stood there, watching either adult male with equal hate and anger, caring his fangs and glaring with blood red eyes.
Trevor
Trevor
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:06 pm

Casper listened to his son's venomous words. A coward, that's how he called him. And he was right. For the past ten years, the man refused to do anything which might help him get out of here. He did not eat, he allowed the guards to use him as punching bag and all because he wanted to put an end on his agony faster. Everyone hated him, but his feelings weren't different either. However, hearing the truth out loud really did hurt him.
The vampire got up and pierced the boy with his red eyes. He could feel the anger and fear in his soul. He could feel the wind blowing and swirling around. With slow steps he moved through the cell before coming out of it entirely. The wind was fast and strong, yet not enough to make him fall. Casper approached the boy carefully before kneeling down and wrapping his hands around his fragile body. He hugged the little prince tight, yet carefull not to hurt him. And then, for the first time in ten years, Casper felt somehow happy. Having his child in his hands made him smile for a second. His eyes which were always red, turned deep blue which was their original colour.
"Hush there my little prince." he whispered in his ear gently as he placed his hand on his head. The ex-king stood like this for a while ashe felt the wind slow down and soon enough it disappeared. His son was once again calm, however Casper doubted that would last for long.
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:57 pm

Trevor started at Anubis with hate, feeling like his blood was on fire. He wanted to bite, he wanted to hurt, he wanted to actually hurt people. And he had two fine picks right here. He was about to pounce on the one person he had in sight, but then arms wrapped around his tiny frame, and the boy stiffened and froze. "Hush there my little prince." After a moment he felt the hand on his head, and it felt like someone was draining his anger and hate, even if momentarily. The boy slowly relaxed, but his eyes remained red as the wind died down. The child still wasn't happy. But he wasn't exactly about to kill someone either. After a few seconds he looked at Casper, his golden eyes still bright red. He stayed absolutely still for a few seconds, the tears formed in his eyes again. "Why?" He asked quietly, and that was all he said. He stared at his father, on the verge of breaking down.

(Crappy post will do better later)
Trevor
Trevor
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:30 pm

The young male watched as father and son counseled themselves. Trevor still acted stubbornly, but he could tell some of it was melting. His earlier comments came to mind and his golden brown eyes narrowed in contemplation. 'I would think Casper would want to stay with his children.' He glanced up again at the skeletal body that used to be their oh so powerful king. 'Either he'd become pitiable or merely feels so much shame for refusing Eliza.'

The child suddenly asked why, the cracking in his tone obvious. He could almost feel the tears gather at the edges of his eyes even with the child's back now turned to him. "You'll have to ask your mother that, Prince Trevor." He noticed how cold his hands felt and stuck them in his pockets before the cold made him more nervous. It had been a while since his emotions had been in this much turmoil. He looked away when he felt eyes burning into his skull. "....I suppose I'll leave you to it then." He said walking out of the cell room, into the small hallway.
Anubis
Anubis
King

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:06 pm

Kari struggled as she tried to break the ice. She planned on leaving right when Caspar said to but then this guy came into the mix. As the newer king had come into sight, Kari pouted. "Hey can you uh like melt this?" Kari started to struggle again. "I said I was leaving.."
Kari
Kari

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:21 pm

Casper held his son for a few more minutes. His sudden question was something the ex-king couldn't answer to. He did not know why Eliza hid his sins from them. She could simply tell them everything and even make his own children hate him for what he had done. But Casper knew that his sister would never do that, no matter how much hatred she felt towards him.
Anubis's words were exactly on place. Trevor had to ask her instead of him. But for a moment the old vampire felt pity for his ex-fiancee. And just for a second he wished his little prince never came here at all.
Just before opening his mouth to speak, Casper felt sharp pain in his heart. It was due to the connection he had with his children, the only thing which Eliza couldn't break even if she wanted to. "Elaine..." he whispered, knowing that it could be nobody else. And as he was planning to give a piece of advice to his son, Casper saw Trevor rushish up the stairs. He knew that he felt the pain too, because his connection with the princess was much stronger.
Now once again alone, Casper stood up and looked around. He had no intention of returning to the cell. With slow steps he walked towards Anubis and stopped a few metres infront of the man. "Make sure they won't follow me." were his last words before he disappeared from his sight.
Casper knew the mansion better than anyone else. That's why the moment he got out of the dungeons he walked to a secret back door from which he exited the mansion, forever.

~ Somewhere in the Loner's lands. No following ;3 ~
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Mon May 04, 2015 10:08 pm

Once Kari drifted out of the cell and into the hallway she looked for an escape, but it took a while. Kari sighed and attempted to get off the freezing ice cuffs herself by breathing heavily on the ice. But lost patience and just banged the ice against the wall of the small hallway until it broke off her wrists. Kari then tried walking, but the ice around her ankles were to heavy and she wouldn't be able to escape with that weighing her down. She banged her right ankle against the wall, the ice shattering and as she was about to get it off her other ankle, Anubis walked into the small hallway, so she just bounced a bit on the one free foot trying to keep balance.
(idk i was in the mood to continue this so >.<)
Kari
Kari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2