Two Blood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So sorry

3 posters

Go down

So sorry Empty So sorry

Post by Eliza Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:13 am

I'm so sorry for not posting as often as I used to. I've been diagnosed with extreme depression and I can hardly find the motivation to post. (My previous post had been about my depression in a way too. I attempted suicide that day but failed) I'm currently going through therapy and hopefull I'll recover. Again I'm sorry for not posting as often, I will really try, I promise.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

https://thetwobloodclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

So sorry Empty Re: So sorry

Post by Casper Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:23 am

Aww, Eliza! D; I'm really sorry to hear it. It would be alie if I say I know what you're going through but you can count on me, on us. We will always be by your side! :3 Get well soon and don't bother yourself with the posts. Life and health always come first!
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarot Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:22 pm

I saw your earlier post and panicked. I don't know how to comfort you or anyone in general and it's unnerving to not be able to help even those I've come to care about. But know that we love you and glomp you through the screen each time you make your brilliant posts and that we would talk to you ANYTIME. Whether on pms or on the chat box. And no matter what anyone says you're not being selfish. When I was young, not that many years ago actually I felt very...alone. I was bold, vehement, and tried to hide my insecurities. But I made it worse. In my perspective rather. So I've tried to appear hesitant and happy. Without my younger sister beside me and the fear of pain, I would not be typing this right now. I've stared at blades in the corner of eye but if someone found out, my shame would grow even deeper and I would hurt someone else again intentionally. So I've decided to stay at that. I am still selective with whom I let in my heart, and no I have not found a solution. But I hope you'll find yours.

Ah that was depressing. But time is a great healer. It may work better for others, but time with bring something to you. I promise. Razz
Tarot
Tarot
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum