Two Blood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest

+6
Angel
Kenji
Casper
Indira
Raizil
Eliza
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Forest - Page 2 Empty The Forest

Post by Eliza Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Forest - Page 2 7114733n

Green, wide, deprivate from direct sunlight - the forest. This is the main place where the hunters of the Crimson Fang clan stalk and catch their prey. The place is full of game staring from deers and finishing with hares. There are various of birds too, but they are hard to catch. The forest is really big - it starts from the vampires' clan and reaches the werewolves' clan. It is rarely visited by humans.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

https://thetwobloodclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Forest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest

Post by Kenji Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:28 pm

Kenji looked up at the male that had a lingering scent of his mother, and happily took his hand. He assumed that he could trust the guy and when they started to walk away from the nice lady, he turned and used his other hand to wave bye to Eliza. "Bye bye nice waydie."
Kenji
Kenji
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:45 pm

Eliza stood, watching with horrified eyes as Casper led the pup away. "Don't hurt him!" She called after her brother. Tears began pooling in her eyes at the thought of the cute child being hurt. She shivered, then sighed. She was hungry, and decided to hunt. It would take her mind off things, she hoped. She walked a few yards away, then took a big sniff. She smelled a rabbit, and a squirrel. She stood, pondering which to go after for a moment. She wasn't too hungry, and began tracking the squirrel. She walked for a few minutes, then found the brown-furred creature. Eliza watched it nibble on a nut with softly glowing yellow eyes. She took a few hesitant steps toward it, then pounced. It squealed as she caught it in her claws. She smiled, then sank her fangs into the brown fur ball. After about a minute, nothing was left but fur, skin, and bone. She dropped the body, looking around. She licked the extra blood off of her lips, then pricked her ears. She heard something. It made her heart ache. It was the sounds of squirming, baby squirrels. She jumped up the tree, peering into the hole. Sure enough, three little wiggling masses of fur squirmed in a nest. Instantly, her heart ached. Her womaness made her want children at the sight of the baby squirrel. She shook her head, thinking Casper wouldn't want children yet. She grabbed one of the baby squirrels, tucking it into one of her pockets. That was going to be her baby squirrel now. She jumped down from the tree, instantly grabbing the baby from her pocket upon landing. Looking at it, she smiled, thinking how adorable it was. It looked old enough to be able to eat solid food, just old enough. It didn't seem to realize to fear her. Cradling it, she picked up a nut from the ground and have it to her new pet. The greedy fur ball snatched it up, and began gnawing on the morsel. She grabbed a few more nuts, Eliza now realizing they were acorns, and stuffed them in her pocket. She gently held the baby in her hand, watching it as she walked to the mansion. "Your name is Julie." She whispered, now knowing it was female. The vampress smiled, then finally arrived at the gates of her home.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

https://thetwobloodclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:44 pm

(Sorry to double post. Angel came here and I don't want to tack on her post to the really long one of Eliza's)
Angel walked into the forest just as Eliza left. She took a deep breath, enjoying the pleasant, fresh air. She slowly walked along, looking around at the scenery. A few times different animals crossed her path, like rabbits, and one deer. She smiled, and quickened her pace. Soon she started running, just loving the forest and everything in it. Everything she knew was in it.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:22 pm

Solomon arrived at the forest and instantly recognized a scent that he hadnt smelled in awhile, human. Solomon observed from the shadows the human girl running and enjoying the freedom and peacefulness that the forest provides. He knew he should probably warn Casper but at the moment he was rather angry with his friend and didnt want to do something that he would regret.
He instead walked into the light so the girl culd see him. "Dont the villagers and your daddy tell you to stay away from these woods? There are many different and dangerous things out here." He asked the girl. He enjoyed the scent that she gave off, it smelled like iron, and dasiies.
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:17 pm

Angel stopped abruptly, looking startled. She whirled around to look at the new face. She had never seen this guy before. But she hid her surprise with a smirk. "My daddy doesn't know I'm out here. Not that he cares. And, well, let's say the other people in that village don't really like me. Plus I've been out here plenty of times. Nothing's got me yet." She snickered, crossing her arms and leaning on one leg.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:28 pm

Solomon smirked, and shook his head. "Thats really a shame. A pretty flower like you i would definitely make sure i kept track of you. What brings you to this forest litle flower ?" He asked. He grabbed. Her hand lightly and kissed her hand.
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:31 pm

Angel couldn't help but blush as he kissed her hand. "Oh really? A flower?" She smirked. Figuring she wouldn't see this guy again, she blurted her secret. "The only thing I'd let watch me is a vampire. And I'm out here for the sights and smells and the freedom, thank you very much." She said with an attitude, acting cocky. She returned her hand to its spot as she crossed her arms again.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:27 am

Solomon stood straight and look at the human. 'How does she know of our existance' he thought to himself.Solomon laughd, "Vampire, really? And why do you think they exist, little flower." He was curious as to how this human learn about vampires. Humans weren allowed to know about their existance,and if they did they were either turned or had to live with the clan.
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:04 am

Angel scoffed at him. "There are too many stories that are almost identical. If vampires weren't real, they would be a lot different. I've read in the newspaper about other towns who have been attacked. One of the most recent ones was when in this town not far from here a girl named Aceline was kidnapped by a large group of vampires, and her sister went with a large group of villagers to get her back, but they failed. She and the vampires disappeared. I mean, with all of the stories being so similar, vampires have to be real! I hope they came this way!" She explained with a child like glee, smiling. Then she looked a bit closer at him, looking at the stiffness of his body. "What's wrong? Hear something familiar? Not like what I said? I perhaps you had something to do with it?" She said, trying to see his teeth. Was this man surprised by her attitude, was he against her already? Or did he maybe, was he maybe, involved on the vampire side of things? Her smile grew wider. Despite being very unlikely, there was always the chance that she could be staring a vampire right in the face!
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:28 am

Solomon really wanted to face palm himself for even asking her that question. He never thought that she would be so knowledgeable about their kind. But it did let him know that word about Aceline has gotten around. Which is not good for the clan. It also didnt help the fact how this girl is looking at him right now.

Solomon took a deep breathe and then thought for a second on how he was going to respond. "Little flower who hasnt heard all the stories about vampires. My own mother told them to me as a child to get me to not stay up so late at night. And why pray tell, would you want to meet a vampire? From what I heard the life of a vampire isnt one of fun and luxury." Solomon made sure to hide his fangs the best he could as he talked, due to the way the girl was looking at him.
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:48 pm

Angel shrugged. "Well, they aren't human. Being human stinks. You do nothing but look up to the officials, and you're so weak. Anything could kill you." Angel sighed again. "The stories your mamma told you were probably real tales. But the fact that vampires have been spotted recently is amazing! It means they do exist, and if I met one, they could rid me of this horrible, boring human life." She said, looking around at both the forest, then turned back to Solomon. "And my name is Angel, not flower." She added.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:38 am

When Laura got back from the border she traveled to about the middle of the forest. She found the tallest tree and climbed it till she got to a huge branch where she could lay down. She decided to claim this tree as hers.

Using the scabbards, she hung all her weapons, her twin katana blades and her sun and moon machetes also her bow n arrows, long sword and her scythe, on a small sturdy branch that she could reach when standing on the big branch. She then lied down on the big branch and fell asleep The Forest - Page 2 Laura_15

Last edited by Laura on Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Laura
Laura
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:53 am

Solomon shook his head at Angel's comment. " Little Flower, you should enjoy you humanity while it last. Grow old and die, then is nothing in this world that I wish I couldn't do more then those two things right there." Solomon then flitted to behind the girl and his fangs scraping her neck, "But if you just want to give all that up right now, I would be happy to help."
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:59 am

Angel froze. Her whole body tensed, becoming as stiff as a rock. Time seemed to travel in slow motion, and fear and adrenaline raced through her veins. "Y-Y-Yo-yo-your... A..." She couldn't finish the sentence, and her body refused to move. She was stuck there, no matter how much her mind screamed at her to run.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:07 am

Solomon decided to mess with her a little bit. " yes I am, and you know something little flower. I have been craving to know what that sweet nectar inside of you taste like." Solomon said and pinched down on her neck to where a tiny bit of blood came forth. He licked it, "hmmm, Little Flower I have to say, you taste quite delicious."
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:11 am

Angel was frozen until his last sentence. She suddenly twisted around and pushed him away. Instead of fear though, there was anger on her face. She placed a hand on where he had pinched him. "You are so rude! Didn't your mamma teach you manners? You should've just asked." She said, pouting.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:18 am

Solomon was so startled by her outburst that she managed to push him away. She started at her for a while before she started to laugh. "Little Flower you are certainly the oddest human I have come across, in my years. Didn't your mama ever tell you not to go looking for trouble?"
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:22 am

Angel crossed her arms, removing her hand from her neck. "No. She died while having me. I never knew her." She sighed. She gently touched the mark on her neck, her finger coming back with blood on it. She scowled at it, then wiped it off on her shirt.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:29 am

Solomon moved back to Angel's neck, and licked the wound that he had caused and watched as it closed up. " there you go little flower. And that is a same, but somebody told you I'm sure. But you are stubborn so it doesn't look as though you took need of their words considering you are here talking with a vampire that could kill you at any moment."
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:34 am

Angel tensed up again, not really with her will. "Good you picked up on my stubbornness. But I do wonder, if you did kill me, what would my daddy do? He'd probably search this whole forest for me. Even if you hid my body he'd keep searching. Then he'd find your camp and drive you away. Oh wouldn't that be a pain?" She said, assuming the vampire was camped somewhere. Maybe this was one of the members of the group of vampires?
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:41 am

Solomon laughed at her nativeness."You know who's to say that I won't kill your Father. All I have to do is follow your scent back to where you live. And why do you think I have a camp somewhere. you don't know this but not all vampires live together. Do not be fooled by my gentle nature little flower, I am a monster."
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:48 am

Angel looked unfazed. "Because if you were paying attention, the near by villagers drove out a group of your kind. My village could easily drive just you away." She said. Suddenly she stepped a little closer. "You are not a monster. If you were, I'd have been drained already." She said in a matter of fact voice.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:45 pm

Laura woke up from her nap. She got up and heard Solomon's voice and another voice. The other voice seemed to be a human. She quickly grabbed her bow n arrows and went to the edge of the huge branch. She turned her back to the edge and back flipped off.

She landed perfectly and delicately on her feet on a lower branch of a different tree that was right above Solomon and the human. She jumped and flipped though the trees and went to the mansion first to find the king or queen.
~ Mansion
The Forest - Page 2 Laura_17
Laura
Laura
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:02 pm

Solomon stepped back as Angel came closer. She didnt know how wrong she really was. "Little flower it really isnt a good idea to come any closer. I have tasted your blood, and trust me when I say you are very tempting right now. But you see I am not trying to fill some weird desire you have to become a vampire. I would and do not wish my kind of life on you Angel." He said with a serious face, and he also used her real name to reiterate the fact of how serious he really was.

Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:41 pm

Angel looked sad. She looked down at the ground like a little girl who had been told she couldn't have a toy. However she didn't stay still. She took another few steps forward, close enough to touch him. "Fine. Don't turn me. But I've taken up some of your time. I do know a few things, and since I've taken something of yours, you have to take something from me. I don't like debts." She said, and flipped back her hair over her shoulders, smiling at him.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next