Two Blood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest

+6
Angel
Kenji
Casper
Indira
Raizil
Eliza
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Forest - Page 4 Empty The Forest

Post by Eliza Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Forest - Page 4 7114733n

Green, wide, deprivate from direct sunlight - the forest. This is the main place where the hunters of the Crimson Fang clan stalk and catch their prey. The place is full of game staring from deers and finishing with hares. There are various of birds too, but they are hard to catch. The forest is really big - it starts from the vampires' clan and reaches the werewolves' clan. It is rarely visited by humans.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

https://thetwobloodclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Forest - Page 4 Empty Re: The Forest

Post by Eliza Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:03 pm

Jake was forced to let go of Caspers hand as his fist his his jaws. With an angry roar his growld and let go, jumping backwards. Now only his fur crackled with 5000 volts, as he tried to save energy. Still he snarled and growled, and backed up a bit more. His eyes watched Caspers each and every move as he waited. He tongue licked up a little bit of blood that was pooling from the strike to his jaw, teeth tinged slightly with red.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:12 pm

Casper looked at his hand. There were slight marks from the bite but nothing more thanks to the cloth. The dark haired man took a deep breath and looked at the wolf. "Don't you understand it, Jake? I won't give up." He yelled. His hair covered his red eyes which not only showed how angry he was but also the pain he felt while doing this madness. Using the time which the wolf needed to restore his energy, Casper got into his mind in order to control his moved in the future. With fast speed he ran towards the man. He grabbed him by the scruff letting another volt wave go through his body. He clenched his teeth and then again tried to his him this time on the chest.
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:17 pm

Jake felt something probing his mind, and growled loudly. He tried to his best to fight it, probably on giving Casper a little difficulty. "I won't either, because I'm protecting my family!" He roared, then yelped as his scruff was grabbed. He quickly twisted his hand to bite into Caspers arm, aiming for skin as he charged his teeth with 20000 volts. He also kicked out his claws at Caspers other arm, the punch hitting a leg. It'd bruise, but it didn't break anything luckily.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:25 pm

Casper felt the wolf's teeth into his flesh. He cursed under his breath before letting go of him, yet is hand was still between the jaws of the intruder. The young man took a deep breath before twisting his body around and grabbing Jake's neck with his other hand, which unfortunatelly was scratched a bleeded a little. The moment he felt the fragile bones between his fingers and palm, the king clenched them. A slight crack was heard which meant he managed to hurt the wolf, but due to the pain Jake felt, the enemy squeezed his hand harder sending more electricity to his body. Casper tried not to show the pain he felt but he couldn't help it and just shouted. However he did not stop squeezing Jake's neck, trying to reduce the amount of oxygen to his lungs.
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:33 pm

Jake gagged and coughed for air. But, he knew the only way out of this. He made the electricity in his teeth reach 60000 volts, more than in that of a taser, in a quick few second burst. He bit down as hard as he could into Caspers arm. He was getting very little oxygen into his lungs, but he kept biting and clawing at Casper, his claws having 1000 volts in them. He was starting to get tired, but he kept fighting his hardest. The crack that had been heard had been the same thing as when you crack your knuckles, the air popping between the joints in his neck. Claws flailing, jaws tightening, and eyes raging with fire.
(If it make your feel better Jake won't actually kill Casper if he gets the chance.)
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:40 pm

Casper couldn't take it anymore. He let go of the wolf. He hit his jaws hard making him let go of his hand before moving backwards. The vamipre felt somehow tired. His chest was bleeding due to the claw marks. His left hand also, which was not a good thing. Not only he was going to fall into bloodlust but also he could die. The man swallowed hardly before trying to get a deep breath.
Suddenly he fell on his knees. His red eyes took their usual deep blue before the young king collabsed on the ground. His eyes met the dark night sky as a slight smile appeared on his face, remembering his beautiful fiancee. He thought about Raizil too, about their old days before closing his eyes. With ''the last strength'' he had he made the wolf come closer to him using his mind control powers.

(Actually I have a plan already.)
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:51 pm

(Hmmm, but this is what I wanted to happen. I has my plan.)
Jake came closer, his green eyes on Casper. His teeth were bared, but he stopped. He gulped once, taking a few deep breaths. After a moment he coughed, then he looked at Casper with sadness. He shifted into his human form, green eyes sad. He was still bleeding slightly, and sighed. "Casper, I hope you can hear me. My speech I made earlier has made me realize something. We both have family. You have a better family then I, they rely on you and love you. I can not take you away from them. I refuse to. My family most likely hates me, but yours loves you I'm sure. Your clan needs you, my clan does not need me. Casper, I'm sorry for this trouble I have given you. Remember that your personal emotions should not effect how you lead your clan. I have learned that." He said, and sighed. "Do me one favor though. Tell Raizil that I'll miss and love her, and to take care of Kenji." He said, sitting next to Caspers head. He held out his wrist, and he didn't care about his life anymore. Casper was a better man than him, and he should live. And if with his life he wanted to kill Jake, so be it. He just hoped that he took some of his words to thought.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:00 pm

It happened for a few seconds. Enough to take someone's life away and to give a new one. Casper opened his eyes, red as blood. He had lost alot of blood and was about to fall into bloodlust. With a single move and alot of power his hand pierced Jake's chest. The king felt his hart in his hand, beating, still full of life.
His eyes looked straight into his opponent green ones. He felt the sadness and guilt in his heart. Suddenly he let go of him and took his hand out. His eyes took their normal color as he watched the young boy suffer. Casper was amazed in the worst meaning of the world. How could he do it? He had no right to do it, yet... The young man looked at his hand covered with blood as his eyes filled with tears. He turned into a monster, something he so hardly tried not to be.
The dark haired boy took the dying man in his hands and whispered quietly. "Don't you dare to die on me, wolf! Hear me!" he yelled as the tears fell on Jake's pale face. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

(I will change the post if you don't like it.)
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Oct 05, 2014 3:07 pm

Jake coughed and sputtered, his eyes wide. He coughed up blood, and fell. He closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, he was in Caspers arms. Blood was on his face, and he coughed again. "Casper... It's... Ok... It's ok... Do me... A favor... My last... Wish... Stop. Stop the war. Don't let... My family... Suffer... Or yours... Please... I wish... It hadn't come... To this... I'm sorry..." He whispered, coughing again. His breathing was fast and shallow, his heart trying it's best to beat and survive. He continued to watch Casper with a tiny smile, his eyes half closed. He was happy, maybe he had finally gotten through to Casper? Maybe he finally saw that the war would do no good?
(Do you think he might be able to survive? He's a werewolf...)
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:23 am

Casper lowered his head. His hair hid his eyes. They were dark and cold. He didn't knew what to do. He didn't know what to say. His mind was telling him to continue what he started and lead it to it's end, but his heart... His heart wanted peace. He didn't want to endanger his clan, his family.
The king swallowed before gitting up, still holding the dying body of the wolf-boy. He took a deep breath and took a step forward. Then another till he began walking in a slow pace to the borders of territory.
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:06 pm

Kari searched around sniffing and looking for a scent to follow so she could at least talk to someone. She had been looking for the vampire, Laura, for 2 hours now but she couldn't find her. She got to a certain part of the forest and immediately stopped. She stood up tall, her nose in the air and her ears perking up. She smelled blood of a wolf and vampire. "Thats odd?" she muttered to herself out loud. She sticked her nose in the air again. "They aren't here anymore? Where did ther go though." She thought in her mind this time. She shrugged and continued to look for something or someone.
Kari
Kari

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:42 pm

Eliza silently stalked through the forest, anything within 3 feet of her getting frost on it. She looked like she was made of ice, a layer of the frozen water covering her hair and skin, yet, she was able to move just fine. Her eyes were a weird mixture of red and golden, and her anger was at an all time high. Ice formed claws on her fingertips, and she continued to stalk as she searched for her dear brother. Suddenly, her head jerked up as she smelled blood, one was her brothers and the other was a wolf. A snarl was heard from her as she got closer, then she smelled a fresher scent. One of a wolf, yet, it wasn't a Moonclan wolf. She got closer and spied the girl from the corner of her eye. She got closer, and then snarled loudly. "Get out of my territory you dirty mutt!" She roared, golden eyes focused on Kari.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:37 am

Kari flattened her ears in fear. "Umm okay, I will get out but like. umm just so you know, a fight broke out here." Kari replied shaking a bit. She stuck her nose in the air and took a sniff. "And it was between a male wolf and a.." Kari took another sniff "A male vampire." Kari's tail was tucked in between her legs. "the male wolf smells familiar?" Kari thought but said out loud to herself.
Kari
Kari

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:47 am

Eliza growled, her hand curling into a fist. Her claws were melted of course, but her fangs and nails became sharper and longer as she stood in the shade of the tree. Her eyes were locked on to the pink wolf, and her other hand twitched. "THAT VAMPIRE was, IS, my brother. He IS my brother. And that damn, dirty, stupid, MUTT hurt him. He is my brother, the FATHER of my child. He is also the KING of Crimson Fang. And this is a territory ONLY. FOR. VAMPIRES. Get out, before I turn your pelt into my new THROW RUG!" She said darkly and softly, intensifying certain words. She took another quick, loud step towards the wolf, staying in the shade of the trees.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:00 am

"Okay, I'll leave but just so you know I could have tracked where the wolf and vampire is." Kari replied softly while turning towards the werewolf territory forest and beginning to walk slowly, her ears flattened and her tail tucked between her legs.
Kari
Kari

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:08 am

Eliza growled, snarling loudly. "I can find him myself! Thank you very much!" She hissed, watching the wolf leave. She followed the wolf for a few steps, making sure she left. Her fangs were bared, claws made of ice, and eyes almost red. She was on the verge of attacking.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kari Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:18 am

Kari whimpered and headed towards the wolf territory, her ears flattened and tail tucked between her legs. She scurried back to the camp clearing, near the entering of the dens.
~Camp Clearing
Kari
Kari

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:38 pm

Kenji remembered the pretty vampire Eliza when he was younger. He shifted and stood a ways off. " Eliza, queen of Crimson Fang clan I am Kenji son of alpha Raizil. Due to circumstances I am a loner but the scent of my father has led me here. I'm sorry to come to your side of the land but what happen to my daddy?" He asked her, his head was bowed in a sign of submission.
Kenji
Kenji
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:42 pm

(NOT THE TIME KENJI LOL)
Eliza turned her head, looking at the little pup. Her eyes narrowed, then her mind began ticking. She remembered this pup, he was the son of Raizil. And Jake. *CLICK* From what she had heard, Jake had hated Casper. She didn't understand why. She sniffed again, remembering how the scent had been of a MALE werewolf. A tiny, tiny smile was on her face. "No, I haven't seen your father Kenji, nor what happened to him. But perhaps I could help look for him? He isn't here after all." She said calmly and kindly, kneeling down and looking at the small, werewolf boy.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:40 pm

(I know...hehe)

Kenji smiled up at the vampire queen. As a loner he had come to like and trust vampires, he didn't understand why his parents didn't like them either. "Really you will help me that's great!"
Kenji
Kenji
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:49 pm

Eliza nodded, sniffing. She quickly scented out a blood trail, and started to follow it. "Come with me Kenji dear." She said in a motherly tone as she followed the trail.
~The border
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:17 am

Kenji shifted into his light brown wolf, as he was faster in wolf form then in human form. Plus although he trusted vampires he still knew to be weary of them and to always keep on alert. But nonetheless he followed after the vampire queen in the direction of the borders. Not realizing just what he was about to get himself into.

Borders
Kenji
Kenji
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:24 pm

Eliza had returned to the forest, still in search of her dear brother. She blinked a few times, searching for any sign of... anything. She was hungry as well, which didn't really help her right now. A small sigh escaped her lips, and the palms of her hands covered her eyes. She didn't understand quite why Casper hadn't come back to the mansion. She looked around again, her ear twitching slightly. Her hands left her face and her head turned, hearing the sound of a branch snapping.

She quickly stalked a bit closer, taking a few deep breaths. She caught scent of a dog, her face blooming into a smile. Her fangs elongated slightly as she began following the scent, her footsteps ever careful. Sticks bounced off her leg, making quiet noises, but she kept moving. The bushed tried to snag her dress, but the silky fabric simply pushed them away. Her golden eyes soon spotted brown fur, and a big, lolling pink tongue. It was an average sized dog, but it seemed old. It hadn't even sensed its predator. It was too busy trying to dig up a hole in the ground, probably a rabbit den. Silently she stepped a bit closer, stalking behind the creature, her claws and fangs ready. A few more steps, and she was almost within range of where the dirt from the digging dog was landing. Then the dog paused, and Eliza took that as her que.

With a roar she pounced on the animal, the old creature toppling over. She was now atop the dog, in whining once or twice as its leg flailed to escape. It started to snap at her with its canines, and she simply grabbed its muzzle to keep her safe. Now the old dog was unable to escape or attack, and Eliza quickly lowered her head to its throat. With a quick snap of her own canines, she bit down into the animal's neck, a sharp yelp escaping it as she kept it from doing much about the predicament it was in. It slowly grew weaker and weaker as Eliza kept draining it, and soon it had passed out.

Feeling a lot stronger, Eliza released the animal's muzzle and stood up, brushing off her silky black dress. Wiping off her mouth with a quick swipe of her arm, she walked away from her meal and continued her hunt for Casper. She thought of all the places he could have gone, and headed for the village. He obviously wasn't in Crimson Fang territory, and he'd be quickly found by Raizil in Moonclan territory. Where else could he be besides among the humans?
~Aslad village
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:20 pm

After Ten Years
Casper
Casper
Admin