Two Blood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crimson Fang and Moonclan's Border

+5
Tempest
Eliza
Kenji
Casper
Raizil
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Crimson Fang and Moonclan's Border - Page 3 Empty Crimson Fang and Moonclan's Border

Post by Raizil Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Crimson Fang and Moonclan's Border - Page 3 Tumblr10

This trail marks the border between Crimson Fang and Moonclan
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Crimson Fang and Moonclan's Border - Page 3 Empty Re: Crimson Fang and Moonclan's Border

Post by Anubis Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:21 am

Laura had disappeared, but Anubis lingered at the border. The first werewolf was there, but he wasn't bothered enough to care. He bared his fangs at her for a second, but turned on his heel in the next. He began his slow walk back to the mansion. He needed to report to Casper, and he hoped to find him there.

~ The Mansion ~
Anubis
Anubis
King

Back to top Go down

Crimson Fang and Moonclan's Border - Page 3 Empty Re: Crimson Fang and Moonclan's Border

Post by Lilou Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:04 pm

Razil and Jake had left and so had the vampire that was called Laura. The only one other than her still there was the first vampire that had come. He bares his fangs at her, and in the same motion turns around and heads back into the dense forest of Crimson Fang's territory. A growl reaches up my throat as a parting goodbye, and I dash deep into my territory. I smell the air and run in the direction of the beautiful waterfall I found when I was exploring.

*Waterfall Cliffs
Lilou
Lilou
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:31 am

Casper appeared on the horizon. The sun was going to rise after about an hour. His powers were no more strong as before. His body felt week and he was tired too. His wounds hurted and the blood, his and on Jake, he was covered it was irritating to him.
The dark haired man stopped at the border and slowly laid the blonde boy on his side of the land. He stayed on the ground for a few minutes before rising his head a little. He looked at Jake's wet eyes. The blood was still dropping from his mouth, making his face look even more pale. His hand was gently placed on the wolf's wound, trying to stop the bloodlost.
"I'm sorry, but I can't..." these were his only words before getting up. Casper looked at the blue-gray sky before closing his eyes for a second. He remembered the words of his ancestor but refused to accept them. Not yet.
With a single movement he turned around. His paces were slow, yet enough fast to get him away from this place quickly. He wasn't planning on returning t the mansion. He didn't want the others to see him in this condition.
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:39 pm

Jake had stayed silent throughout the trip to the border. He hadn't wanted to make Casper feel any worse. But he knew, he knew that Raizil will never, ever forgive him for what he did all that time ago. He did want to see his son again, but he knew the odds of that were extremely slim. He missed him, he missed Kenji so much it hurt. One of his feet twitched, and he coughed again.
"I'm sorry... I'm really... Truly... Sorry..." He said to no one in particular. He wanted to get up, he wanted to move, but he couldn't. His vision started going black, but he wouldn't allow it. He didn't want to die, he just wanted his son. That's all. And Raizil. He wanted to see her beautiful face again. He held back the tears that threatened to pour down his cheeks. He couldn't cry now, not now. Another foot twitched, but that was all he could do. That and fight off the blackness swarming from the corners of his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:20 pm

Eliza walked carefully and gracefully, still following the trail of blood. Kenji was supposed to be following her, but she honestly didn't care. If the pup got in the way, she'd kill it too. She paused briefly, changed direction slightly upon seeing a body. Yet it's chest moved up and down, was it CASPER? She ran over, only hissing to see it was none other than Jake. Her mind instantly clicked, and with a snarl, she observed the boy. With an evil laughed he seemed about ready to die, too weak to go into Moonlust. His wounds were bleeding less, but they still bled. Eliza leaned down. "Where is my brother?" She hissed.

Jake had gone into a weird half sleep, opening his eyes upon hearing a voice. He saw the white hair, and instantly recognized the girl as Eliza.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

https://thetwobloodclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:30 am

Kenji finally arrived at the borders, and the first thing he smelled was blood. And lots of it at that. He started to finally recognize the scent that was mixed with the blood and pumped his legs faster as he drew nearer Eliza and his father. " Father!" He cried out, as he finally reached them. He went to go hug his father when he realize that Eliza's mood had changed. It was no longer the friendly, motherly mood from earlier but now it was threatening and dangerous. He ran to his father and concentrating he created a ring of fire around his father and him. " You will not hurt my father. What is it that you seek vampire! My father is hurt there is possibly nothing that he can give you in this state. Leave us so that I may tend to him." Kenji told Eliza as he stood protectively in front of his father.

(I'm gonna make him like 6. He is just smart for his age. Plus he has mostly been around adults not children his own age)
Kenji
Kenji
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:08 pm

Eliza stared down at the child, backing up from the new fire that surrounded the wolf she wanted to kill. "Back away pup! I require but an answer. Because from the smell of it your father knows where my brother is! Where is he you mutt!" She hissed, slowly circling the pair. She was starting to weaken from the use of her powers, and the smell of the blood wasn't helping her. Her eyes were flickering red from time to time, and she seemed a bit... Off.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:11 pm

Raizil arrived at the border and what she saw stopped her cold. There was Jake bloody and bleeding and barely breathing, with Kenji standing over him in wolf form with a ring of fire surrounding them. And then there was the vampire Queen,Eliza, herself standing there in a threatening matter. "What the hell is going on here!"
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:04 pm

Elizas eyes slowly turned her eyes up, landing them on the werewolf queen. Instantly her fangs were bared, her eyes flickering red again. "One. Of your MUTTS. Hurt Casper. I simply want to know where my brother is." She said, holding back her rage. "And. This pup. Won't get out of the way. So I can question the dog." She growled, claws out and ready.

Jake opened his eyes once again, turning his eyes to look at Raizil. Tears poured down his bloody face, and he let out a tiny whimper. "Rai... zzzil... Come... He... Here..." He croaked, wanting to tell her what had happened.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:10 am

Raizil's own eyes turned yellow. She had no idea what was going on here, but she would get to the bottom of it. She addressed the vampire queen, "Eliza to make things clear Jake is not apart of my clan any longer. If you had paid attention you would have realized that he does not carry moonclan's scent." She then walked closer to Kenji and the ring of fire. "Kenji, son release your ring of fire so that I may see to your father. She waited a bit so when the fire was gone she moved to Jake. She then let out a warning snarl to keep Eliza back. Rai got on her knees so that she could hear Jake better. "Jake what happen, what have you done?"

Kenji was so relieved to see his mother. When she told him to release the fire he immediately did so. But that didnt stop him from not standing guard over his parents. His teeth were bared at the vampire queen, though tears still ran down his cheeks.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:05 am

Eliza growled right back at Kenji, taking a few steps back to give them room. She was most certainly not happy, staring down at Kenji. "All I can smell is my brothers and his scent on him..." She said, crossing her arms and waiting.

Jake smiled at Raizil, letting out a little whine. "I... I... Brought Kenji... back... And... And... And I... F-Fought Casper.... He's not dead... And... I think... I stopped... T-the war.... I think.... I stopped the war... Raizil... F-for you I did.... And Kenji... N-No more war Raizil... Y-you can be safe... And... H-happy.... No more war... No more... W-war...." He whimpered, coughing between words, looking at her with pleading green eyes. "I... I'm... Sorry for... Taking Kenji... And ruining... Our relation...ship... I... I'm sorry... But... No more war now... A..ll... Beeee....ttterrrr." He said, his eyes started to roll back in his head. "I... Lllllo...vvveee... You... Two..." He added, almost gone.

Last edited by Eliza on Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:52 pm

Raizil allowed herself a moment of weakness. She grabbed ahold of Jake's bloody hand, "thank you jake for bringing him back. I promise i will raise him right. But Jake why would you do that, it wasnt your responsibility, why do something so foolish." She let go of his hand though when he said he loved her. She couldnt say it back to him, she had selected a new mate already. " Jake i cant, i have a new mate, but i know you do. Goodbye Jake, you will be remembered always." She wiped her eyes and then turned to Eliza and Kenji. " kenji go say goodbye to your father." She turned to Eliza her eyes redder than normal, " Eliza i dont think he knows where Cssper is. Can you find him yourself. Just please let him pass in peace. Im sure if he was dead you would have used your powers ealier to dispel my son's fire. If you want i will assist you in looking for him. But please i cant, i cant deal with all of the fighting right now." Rai's voice was low and filled with pain. She sat down on a stump. Awaiting to see what the vampire queen was going to do.

Kenji couldnt believe what his mother said to him, say goodbe to his father. Wasnt there anything they could do for him? Tears poured down his face as he walked the short distance to his dying father. "Dad, i dont want you to go. But if the moon goddess says its your time to go. Theres nothing anybody can do about that. Father I will miss you and i love you too. Im sure mom does too. Just remember what she gave up for you, she chose to change her life for you daddy." Kenji then shifted and laid down next to his dad. His head gently resting on his leg. He whimpered, he would sit here until he pass and then sit vigil.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:53 pm

Jake whimpered, coughing again. "I... Love you... Both... No matter... Whaaa..." He said, his voice ending in a breathy whisper as he finally let go. He had gotten to see Raizil again, and had gotten to see Kenji one last time. More tears poured down his face as his chest stopped going up and down, and his eyes stopped seeing. His broken heart stopped beating the sad blood through his veins. He was with Nyx now, in the Endless Forest.

Eliza listened to what Jake had said, then turned to Raizil, listening to her as well. "From the sounds of it the fighting is over Raizil. I do not require assistance in finding my brother, thank you though. I'm actually kinda happy this over, you always were my favorite mutt Rai." She said with a small smile. "Id suggest giving Jake a proper burial. It's rare one man can stop a war, especially when the cost is his life. Not many would do that given the chance." She added softly, then turned back. She headed back towards the forest in search of Casper, a bit calmer now.
~Forest
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:09 am

Raizil walked to him and laid her head on his chest and gave him a quick lick on the cheek. "May you rest in peace and have happy huntings in the land of the goddess of Nyx." She got up and turned to her son, "say goodbye to Jake, then follow me." After her son had said goodbye to Jake. She grabbed his body and after digging him a decent grave she howled in sadness and as a way to sent him into the after life. She turned and headed back towards silver creek.

Kenji said his goodbyes to his father and then lifted his head in a howl with his mother. He then followed his mother as she headed in the direction of silver creek. He faintly notice that a newer stronger scent was mixed in with his mothers. 'Did my mom get a new mate when we left' he thought to himself.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:22 pm

After Ten Years
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3