Two Blood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Werewolves' Dens

3 posters

Go down

The Werewolves' Dens Empty The Werewolves' Dens

Post by Casper Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:30 pm

The Werewolves' Dens 7111868S

The moment you enter a cave, you have to walk a medium sized path which will lead you to the campside. The place is stunning. Extremely old trees have grown and hidden the place that the werewolves inhabited. Earth's crust is broken into pieces and surrounded by water. The only way to go from one bank to the other are the thick stems of fallen trees, which for centuries were used for bridges. In the bark of the healthy trees stood houses where members lived in. The houses that are in the highest part belong to the leaders and second in command.
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Werewolves' Dens Empty Re: The Werewolves' Dens

Post by Jan Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:31 am

He always felt as if things were being jump started over and over again. The war's end, Raizil's pregnancy, and now an odd energy in the Crimson's land. The winds were disturbed, but he'd never been interested enough to investigate. Not that he did that very much. He'd much rather be buried in a book then buried in the dirt. Messing with the vampires never ended well. Tempers seemed to be high for woodland creatures who fought tooth and nail for every possession that could be possessed. Apparently even love lately.

He peered out of his door, into the falls and over the houses carved of wood. He'd figured someone would be wandering around. Daylight wasn't much of a deterrent when you were sheltered by massive trees. Nature has its ways.
Jan
Jan
Watcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:18 pm

Raizil had been sleeping for quite some time now. Then after she woke up she waited for Sam to come home so that they could talk, but it would seem that last night he slept in the forest. She could tell something was troubling her mate but she couldn't tell what it was and it didn't seem like he was inclined to share his thoughts with her. As she left the house she saw Jan moseying around. "Hello Jan, how are you doing?" She said slowly making her way over there. She was so pregnant now that shifting was no longer an option her stomach was just two big.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:56 am

But of course. Even if nature had it's ways, did not mean that it's creations would follow them. So the trees had remained bare. The watcher would just shrug and return to his house and his novel. But it wasn't an ordinary day. He blinked slowly as a shadow slowly grew in prominence. The familiar smile and bulging belly was more then enough to identify Moonclan's familiar and very hearty-esque alpha female. He blinked a few more times before returning her wave and meeting her half-way. His little smile emerged at the female's familiar greeting. "Just fine. Thank you." he said before deciding to turn the question on it's owner. "And what of you, my dear alpha?" He said laughing at his own formalness. A bit of teasing didn't seem to hurt. And maybe Raizil's needed a laugh once in a while.
Jan
Jan
Watcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:19 am

Rai carefully sat down on a log beside her watcher. She always felt like Jan was that person in her clan that treated her more like a person than anything. She felt like she wasnt just his leader but also her friend, though she really had no idea how Jan felt. "I dont know how I feel, I feel scared, happy, sad, angry, excited, I have so many emotions running through me right now and I feel like I have nobody to share them with. Samuel seems like he has enough on his plate so I dont want to worry him and making a trip to the moon garden seems out of the question right now. I have been alpha for some time now and did you know it was my first time taking such a position, sure i have held high ranking positions before but alpha, no never. I have been offered it many times but I would always turn it down because i loved my freedom. I use to be such a carefree wolf, do what i wanted, go where i wanted, and not be tied down by such a huge responsibility. i miss it, maybe too much. I miss getting into fights just to have fun, i feel like my life is going in a direction that I never wanted it to go in.  I..." Rai trailed off, because suddenly a pain in her abdomen caused her to gasp and clench her stomach. "oh my gosh! Jan whats happening to me, it hurts so bad!" Rai said as she looked down and noticed the liquid on the forest floor. She had never seen the birth of a child before, nor did she have a mother to teach her the process, or if there were complications what to do. She wasnt even there for the birth of her own younger brother. So Rai was scared and confused, you could see it in her eyes as she looked to Jan for answers as a contraction rippled through her body. She mindlinked her mate, "Sam! Come quick, I think something is wrong with me." Though she was sure he could feel her duress through their mate bond.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Jan Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:08 am

But, his teasing went ignored. He wilted at the thought, but worry soon evaporated it as the female grunted to sit down on a log. He lifted his hands, as if waiting for her to fall over and catch her, but she managed to plop herself down without any incident. He breathed a sigh of relief before perking up and listening. Deciding to sit down across from her on a rock to make the atmosphere a little more comforting. But he rubbed his forearms nervously. Comforting wasn't his forte, but he'd do anything for anyone who needed it. It was who he was and what he is.

But the myriad of emotions running through his alpha's mind. Well, he didn't know how to remedy all of them. So he stayed silent. Deciding the best he could do for her was listen. And so he did. Even as she went on, justifying her spouting emotions. Explaining Samuel's busy schedule, her chaotic carvings of freedom. Going on about her deepest darkest secrets. And he felt bad. Mostly because of how insignificant he felt. And how little he could do to help alleviate that pain. So he stared back with a furrowed brow, still unable to find words of comfort.

But physical healing was one thing he was good at. The splashing sound of water took him aback, before he looked for the source of the noise, noting a gathering puddle beneath the alpha and her shrieks of pain, fear, and well, things he still couldn't pinpoint. He was instantly at her side, pressing a hand against her stomach. "Y-Your...um. Your water broke. A-And you. Pregnancy..." He squeezed his eyes shut in an attempt to stop his stuttering. "B-Baby's coming. Right n-now." And as one could clearly tell, did not work.

He instantly picked her up to whisk her away to his house. A bullet list of his inventory running through his mind as he set her on the bed robotically before seeking out some hot water.

Hot water? Where!? Because some ice and air could do nothing against a pan of water. Nothing but fire, which was exactly what Samuel had.

"Samuel! Samuel! Samuel! Get over here! And bring your fire! Your mate is currently incapacitated trying to give birth!" And instead bustled around to find some towel. Which need to be warm and wet. So he was still stuck, unable to do anything until his alpha decided to waltz into his home and help in the deliverance of his own heir.
Jan
Jan
Watcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:16 pm

Raizil was sweating and she felt like she was being ripped from the inside out. She never knew that child birth could be this painful, it's a wonder why people kept having kids if this is what you have to go through all the time. Rai whimpered in pain as another contraction rippled throughout her body. Where was her mate, she needed her mate for this, she was scared, and in pain. She didn't want to go through this without him. She turned to Jan, "Jan where is he, where is my mate. It hurts and I'm scared." She admitted through the tears that were pouring down her face. She hated to been seen as weak to anybody but right now that was exactly what she was feeling.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down