Two Blood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apothecary

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Apothecary - Page 3 Empty The Apothecary

Post by Indira Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Apothecary - Page 3 859625-bigthumbnail
The apothecary is a little way past the village near the edge of the forest, but not far enough to enter either territories. With herbs growing in the stream and the lavish garden at the front of the house, this healing station rarely runs out of herbs and has emergency supplies dried in bottles and jars lined up on the cupboards on the ground floor which is laid out like a shop for the sick and injured. Upstairs is the bedroom  and study where the werewolf Indira, who manages the apothecary, dwells. This home has been healing the ill for as long as it's doors have been opened.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opening the wooden door, stumbling up the stairs before finally collapsing on her bed, Indira was absolutely exhausted from her night-long trip. It also had taken up most of yesterday as well. First two wolves had a fight which she witnessed but they had fallen in love so they both left the vampire territory where they had been and went to the werewolves. Terrified of what the vampires would do to her, Indira had also fled but a bit too far and had stumbled into the wolves territory where she found a cub in human form. She delivered the cub to the new alpha of the wolf pack, who was apparently one of the wolves who had been fighting, and she and her mate, who was the other fighting wolf, had decided to adopt and raise the child. Finally, Indira raced back home with a new title as 'Healer'. Too much had happened in one day and Indira was exhausted. With her long blonde hair flowing on the sheets beneath her and her head reeling with all that had happened, Indira raised her arm and used it to cover her eyes. She desperately needed to rest before she could register what had happened in that single afternoon.

Indira
Healer

Back to top Go down

The Apothecary - Page 3 Empty Re: The Apothecary

Post by Blake Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:54 pm

The numbskull didn't seem to catch on to her unsaid message. She rolled her bloody tinged eyes, and crossed her arms, clucking her tongue. "What do you mean you don't have money?! Don't you have some kind of friend in this town to house you?!" She snapped back. 'Not that anyone I know would be friends with this moron.' She added silently to herself. Her eyes narrowed as he went on ranting about volunteering to help Indira. "I don't give a piece of crap. She doesn't have any kind of money. If you're looking for work, go somewhere else." The air between them turned electric, but Indira's sharp whistle pulled them of their stand off. The girl was caught off guard, but she managed to clamp her hands over her ears. Her eyes were squeezed shut in anticipation, but she still winced as the dulled sound reached her ears. She cracked open one eye, but slowly lifted her hands off her head as she spoke. "O-Oh...Ok." She mumbled under her breath. The disgraceful boy seemed to have more to say. "You're the one going around rubbing people the wrong way!" She growled back.
Blake
Blake
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Indira Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:26 am

Indira slapped her own face in exasperation. Why did these two have to fight? "Alright, alright. Just stop for a minute." Indira muttered. She pointed at Blake. "Number one! As you've noticed, I am short. So I need Tarot's help to do things that require size because he is almost twice my height." She turned and pointed at Tarot, her blonde hair flicking over one shoulder as she did so. "Number two! Any friend would be wary if a strange man was suddenly working and living with their friend." Indira removed her hand from her face. Why do werewolves and vampires have to fight all the time? "Just because I'm small doesn't mean I can't make my own decisions. I'm not a kid!" Indira sighed.

Indira
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarot Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:44 pm

Tarot growled under his breath. Everything was getting bothersome. He clucked his tongue in irritation. 'Just when I decide to help someone.' But the short healer leapt to his rescue and a smirk played on his lips. Indira's friend was being indignant, but the blonde girl in mind continued to explain his activities seemed suspicious. He frowned, contemplating in the short silence, and replied with a sigh. 'She's got a point...' His brown eyes wandered over to the bloody colored ones across from him. He sneered but remained silent instead of continuing to argue. Indira seemed to be yelling enough for the both of them. 'We knew that already, Indira...' He didn't dare say it out loud though.
Tarot
Tarot
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:46 pm

Blake opened her mouth to argue with her shorter friend, but thought better of it. "If you say so, but don't say I didn't warn you..." She trailed off and crossed her arms. Her calm, cool exterior returned, but her hands were clenched white in frustration. Both from her friends decision, and having nothing to bring back to her father. 'He's going to be tipped off.'
Blake
Blake
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:22 pm

After Ten Years
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down