Two Blood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Moon Garden

3 posters

Go down

The Moon Garden Empty The Moon Garden

Post by Casper Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:32 pm

The Moon Garden 7300915d

There are some places that are hidden from the creatures eyes for reasons. There are places that are enchanted and full with magic. Places that we can't even imagine for. The Moon Garden was a place like this. It was hidden deep in forests that belonged to Moon clan. In the heart of an ancient tree an unknown plant was blooming. In its centre it had abeautiful blue crystal which is said that belonged to the moon goddes Nyx. Millions of years ago, when these lands were her home she created this place in order to connect with her children - the werewolves. No one else except the leaders of the clan knew about this place. It was forbidden to the others to get near the crystal.
Nowadays, the leaders of the clan - Razil, Samuel - are the only ones who can connect with Nyx and obey her.

~ No one else but the leader can roleplay here! ~

Last edited by Casper on Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Moon Garden Empty Re: The Moon Garden

Post by Raizil Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:22 pm

Raizil arrived at the moon garden where in the middle was this beautiful huge crystal, as Rai walked over there she shifted and although it was painful she wanted to be connected with the goddess in her true form. " Mother of all werewolves I, Raizil leader of Moonclan call upon you. As your child, and a leader to give me advice and guidance. I feel lost and uncertain, did i make a right choice in discarding my mate? And what should I do about Kenji, should i really be the one leading this clan? How can i lead my clan into a war that i created. I need help, please hear me." Rai laid down and her head and front paws were touching the crystal.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:19 pm

Nyx appeared before Raizils eyelids, smiling gently. "My daughter, you are strong and smart, doubt can ruin you though. But, you can not rule alone. Betas can make good alphas, even if they dislike their alpha. Pick a powerful male to rule beside you. But do not forget those close to your heart, as they may return one day." She touched Raizils head gently, her hand soft. "Heal quickly, my child." She whispered, helping Raizils wounds to heal. They would now heal as though they were not made by a wolf in Moonlust. Nyx did not want a wounded child. She shifted into her beautiful silver wolf, as shiny and as bright as the moon. She howled a single note, then disappeared.
Nyx
Nyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:46 pm

Raizil listened to the wise words of the beautiful goddess Nyx. Raizil at first didnt understand what it was that she was trying to say but then she got it. Nyx was telling her that her beta would be a good alpha. And it was okay to have a differnt mate. But the last thing about loved ones may return to you, she had some trouble accepting. But she would trust her goddess. Raizil felt the magic of Nyx flow through her body as she healed her. Raizil started in wonder at the silvery wolf, and lifted her head in a grateful howl, as she retreated. Now healed Rai headed to the clearing.

-Clearing-
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:50 pm

Rai arrived at the moon garden and she laid before the beautiful crystal. The feeling that she felt was almost undesirable, it felt like she was being embraced with such love. She barked in glee. "Mother of all werewolves, I Raizil Alpha Female of Moonclan , call upon you. I ask that you take care of Jake, and supply him with all the love that he deserves. I took your advice and made Samuel my mate. There are times when he in his own way is very sweet but there are other times when he can be so cold. And i understand that eventually heirs are in order but i refuse to have a child with somebody who doesnt love me. Hell, i dont even know if he likes me. Argh, he can be so insufferable. But im slowly but surely starting to like him. Please talk some sense in that man. Also Jake says he ended the war, and i really would like to make things right with Crimson Fang, mostly Casper. I miss my best friend, Nyx. What am i to do?"
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:41 pm

The wind blew faintly with a smell of fresh blooming flowers. Nyx slowly approached her daughter as she kneeled down next to her and placed her hand on Raizil's head. A smile appeared on her face before she began speaking.
"Dear child, I have watched you the whole time. I know your worries, your happiness. You've been running like a lost wolf through the paths, but now the light finally shines upon the wolves. The one your heart always will remember is now with me... And with you, my child. Don't forget that those who are now souls are never forgotten and will always lurk among the living ones, guiding and supporting them." she assured her daughter before continuing.
"The choise you've made wasthe right one, my dear. But you shouldn't be so doubtful. Behind the dark and cold face is hidden a soft and kind soul, which is afraid to show up. Sometimes patiece can be a good comanion, so arm yourselve with it and watch how the flower of love bloom. And together with it the clan will prosper. Moon Clan is going to start its heyday soon. The lands will be filled with prey, the wolves will once again run free and this once small pack will grow into a mighty clan. But while happiness and joy surround your lands, others will decay in sorrow, pain and blood. Death is coming for someone dear to you. And together with Her, dark and dangerous creatures would cover the earth." Nyx leaned forward and placed her lips on Raizil's forehead.
"Be safe, my child." she blessed her before disappearing in the bright light of the crystal.
Nyx
Nyx

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:26 pm

At the goddesses words it seemed as though a heavy burden was lifted from Rai. She was glad to know he was safe. And what she said about Sam she sighed and gave the goddess a tiny smile. "I will try my best, it seems i have no choice not too." It made her heart soar with pride when she heard how her clan was going to prosper. But as quickly as it came it left at loosing somebody dear to her. She wouldnt let anybody hurt those she rmred about they would have to go through her first. "I will Nyx." She said as the first rays of sunlight filled the garden and she was forced to shift back to her human form. With a fierce determination she made her way back to her house with her stubborn mate.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down