Two Blood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mansion

+15
Angel
Julian
Anubis
Laura
Solomon
Vitani
Paramore
Indira
Aiden
Eliza
Samuel
Casper
Dylan
Tempest
Raizil
19 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Mansion - Page 5 Empty The Mansion

Post by Raizil Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Mansion - Page 5 7111824c

Among the tall trees, deep in the forest, was hidden a beautiful white building. Its thick walls were built with marble. It's windows had wooden sills of the finest walnut. It had three floors. On the first one were the kitchen, the dinning room and the throne room, where the queen and king held the clan meetings. On the second floor were the bedrooms of the clan members, including those to the prince and princess. There is also a small balcony which reviels a beautiful view to the front of the mansion. On the last floor were the personal bedrooms of the clan leaders and their common one. It also has a balcony to the front, but unlike the one on the second floor, it's bigger. No one is allowed to enter the floor without the leaders' permision.
The walls of the mansion were wrapped in ivy, and the terraces decorated with fresh flowers.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

The Mansion - Page 5 Empty Re: The Mansion

Post by Laura Sun May 25, 2014 12:30 pm

Laura decided to try get up from the chair and walk away from all the random dancing and optimism. She walked down a hallway looking for a room just to be alone in. She did not know what rooms she was allowed in so she just sat in the middle of the dark hallway. The only room that she noticed had a light on was the bathroom. She just ignored the light coming from the room and started writing in her notebook.
Laura
Laura
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Wed May 28, 2014 2:01 pm

Solomon walked to the bathroom at the end of the hall, so deep in thought he didn't really notice the fighter sitting in the hallway. He hear the shower running, he peaked in and his best friend and king Casper.  He opened the door and then closed it and headed to the sink and grabbed his pretty light blue toothbrush and started his grooming. When he was done he leaned against the door his eyes closed and arms crossed to show that he was thinking.
Then he addressed his king in a serious tone. "Casper you must know that some are questioning your actions regarding a certain someone. Wanting to know if your decisions are from a leaders stand point or that of a betrayed friend. As a watcher and your unofficial advisor I have to remain neutral, but if I were to say my piece it would be, to make up with the werewolf. Not only for the safety of the two clans but also because I can tell how much you care for that girl. I say care because no matter how hard you try to hide it, I saw how you were when she was around. A relaxed, carefree Casper is someone I hadn't seen for quiet some time." Solomon said giving him his opinion hoping that Casper listened to him. Though he didn't really think he would. "Your Father is dead Cas, we don't need you to become a replica." Solomon opened his eyes then were filled with concern and worry.
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:04 pm

(OMG, I am so so so sorry guys for being gone so long. I promise, I will be sure to never disappear like that again. I have been grounded this whole time, and I absolutely hated it. Four months really really sucked. But I'm back, and I am so sorry for any issues I've caused.)
Eliza simply listened and watched Casper, too stunned to really say or do anything. He didn't normally treat her more than a little sister. The kiss surprised her, and her lips tingled. But as he left the room, she seemed to wake up, and anger bloomed. Why the heck would he kiss her like his fiancee, then go on about his king duties? Couldn't they ever have some close, loving time together? Her hand balled into fists, and the room became colder. Ugh, she hated getting emotional, and she had to get a hold on it. She turned around to go after him, but remembered that they had someone new joining. Taking a deep breath, she unclentched her fists and went to the mirror. After fixing her make up, hair, and dress, she went to the door. She exited and walked down the hallway. When Solomon went into the bathroom, she had to stop herself from laughing. Casper wouldn't find it funny, but she felt a little better. Going down stairs, she approached the group of vampires, giving them nods. Looking about, she didn't see anyone new. But she took a quick whiff, and scented the new comer. Smiling gently, she walked over to her. Stopping a few paces in front of Vitani, she clasped her own hands together. "Hello. I understand that you are new to Crimson Fang and that your name is Vitani. I am Queen Eliza, and I welcome you with open arms. Sorry for taking so long, I was dealing with something upstairs. I hope that you met some other clan members while I was gone. They are typically very friendly." She said in a friendly tone, smiling.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

https://thetwobloodclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:58 pm

Casper stayed put. He didn't even dare to check who interupted his pieceful atmosphere. He knew it was his closest friend Solomon. That's why the king continued relaxing in his tub atleast until his 'advisor' started speaking.
Casper suddenly got up. He slowly moved his hand towards the towel placed near the bathtub and grabbed it. Wrapping it around his waist the man got out. The cold water drops wereslowly slidding down his chest as he ran his fingers throush his dark hair. With slow steps he got near his interlocutor. His eyes pierced Solomon just like arrow pierces a heart. The king opened his mouth when cold and unfriendly wors poured down.
"I don't care for traitors. She is just another wolf, which skin I would love to have as a trophy. I made my choise and as I see my dear clanmates like it. If you don't, you're free to leave and become an enemy of mine."
After finishing his short speech the dark haired man grabbed the handle of the door. But when he was just about to open it he turned around and hit the wall on few centimetres away from Solomon's face with his fist. "Don't you ever think or mention him infront of me." The king spoke throuch clenched teeth.
Casper turned around and left the bathroom and his friend in it. He headed straight into his bedroom. The man shut harshly the door behind himself and took few deep breaths trying to clear his mind. Solomon was right, but he didn't want to accept it.
The young man shook his head before getting dressed. He made sure to look formal due to the events which were about to happend tonight. When he was done, he left his room and went downstairs, into the throne room, where everyone else were. Cas was smiling, yet his deep blue eyes were rather cold.
"Good evening everyone. Sorry for interupting your lovely conversations but, please gather around. I have some important things to share."
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:28 pm

Eliza smiled pleasantly as Casper entered the room. But the second she saw his face it disappeared. He may be smiling but his cold eyes told her his true mood as much as a frown would have. Or him baring his fangs. She looked seriously at him. 'Please talk to me later. That's what I'm here for. I'm here to help you.' She pleaded in a mind message. As soon as it was sent she returned her normal smile to her face. She had left Julie in their room. She walked up to stand beside him, smiling gently at the vampires in the room.

Last edited by Eliza on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:11 pm

Solomon lowered his eyes from Casoer as a sign of respect , not bcause he was the king. He listened to his best friends words with a hravy heart. He knew that the king was covering his pain up with his duties and angry.  Solomon almost screeched in surprise when Casper punched the wall next to him. Solomon had to hold himself back from punching him in the face when his loyalty was called into question. He took a breath and went downstairs after Casper. He walked over to his king,  and gave him a little push back with his finger. Anger, and hurt was written all over his face. "Dont ever call my loyalty into question, not after all the years that i have been your frind. I have earned at least that much." He said out loud to him. But in his head he thought" for Casper to hear. 'Everybody needs time to grieve the lost of a friend, nobody faults you for that. But dont take it out on me.' He left the mansion to get some air and to cool down. He staryed towards the forest.
The forest
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Vitani Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:55 am

Vitani stood at attention as Eliza spoke. After she was finished, Vitani smiled politely and nodded, "You are correct, I am Vitani. And, yes, Ive met Tempest, Dylan, and Solomon, who all seem quite nice." She said. Vitani looked at Casper as he entered the room. He was smiling, but his eyes told a different story. She ignored it and watched as Eliza walked over to Casper and Solomon entered behind him. Vitani looked down as he spoke to Casper. Eventually, her gaze drifted to the doors as Solomon disappeared through them. Vitani shrugged all of it off and slowly walked over to stand a respectful distance away from Eliza and Casper.

Vitani

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:40 pm

Laura gets bored eventually in the dark hallway so she ventures throughout the mansion and goes out side.
Laura
Laura
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:37 pm

Eliza looked again at Casper as she stood beside him. She eyed him curiously, waiting for him to speak. She stepped a bit closer to him, then looked back at the crowd. She smiled politely, but was really sending Casper another mind message. "Come on Casper. Make it quick. I have something to discuss with you as soon as possible." She sent, emphasis on the as quick as possible.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:47 pm

Casper fully ignored the messages everyone tried to send him. He was so tired of his clan mate's impatient that he took a step forward to get away for a second. He did not gifted his fiancee with a smile nor glance. The only thing he did was sit on his throne and look around slowly. He had a powerful appearance which no one would ever dare to doubt and stand against. He knew what he was doing and he wasn't planning on declining the war. He wanted once and for all to get rid of the dogs in his forest. A smugging smile appeared on his pale face as she opened his mouth ready to finally speak.
"My lovely members of Crimsong Fang, please pay me your attention. As you all know our clan is officially in a war with Moon clan. I said it back then, I'll say it again - if you see a wolf crossing our border I want it dead. If you refuse, the same fate will follow you."
After he finished with the firstalready known announcement, the king cleared his throat and continued speaking. "And the second thing I want to share is that my younger sister Tempest now has my permission to get engaged with my beloved cousin Dylan. Soon there will be celebration, not only because of that but because I will finally reinforce my bond with Eliza by getting married to her."
When he finished he got off his place and approached his sister. Casper took her hands in his and gently kissed the back side of her palms. "You are all free now. Tomorrow we are starting with the battle trainings" he said and with slow steps left the throne room together with his future wife.
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:10 pm

Eliza looked shocked, but it quickly turned to glee. She quickly followed him to wherever he was taking her, a bright smile on her face. "Thank you Casper." She sent to him, practically jumping up and down with happiness.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:17 pm

With quick steps, the king and queen left the throne room. Casper was planning on taking her back into their bedroom, but he decided it will be better if they take a walk around their beautiful mansion. That's why the young man took Eliza's hand in his and with a gentle and for the first time warm smile led her outside the building.

~ The Clearing~
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:20 pm

Eliza smiled, squeezing his hand a little. She couldn't wait to get where they were going. She wanted to honestly tell Casper how much this all meant to her. She felt so happy is was like she could float away.

-Clearing
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:55 am

Tempest faced her brother as he address the clan. She listened on and when she heard that he approved of her and Dylan's engagement, she cried out in joy. She wrapped her hands around her mate's neck. Tempest was so happy, she sent her brother a message; "Thank you, Thank you brother. You dont know how happy I am." she said through her thoughts. She then turned to her new fiance, "Guess, its official now, huh Dylan?" she asked him.
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:57 am

Anubis walked into the mansion with a sneer. He caught Casper's scent but it had staled since his last visit. He cursed under his breath and stormed across the room to Tempest. "Tempest, do you know where your brother is? I need to speak with him." He said a ring of annoyance in his voice.
Anubis
Anubis
King

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:21 am

Laura walked into the mansion with her bow n arrows looking for Casper or Eliza. She looked throughout the whole mansion looking but didn't find either of them. She could sense them nearby but they weren't in the mansion. She sat down in a chair, set her bow down and thought of where they might be.
 The Mansion - Page 5 Laura_19
Laura
Laura
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:40 pm

Tempest unwrapped herself from around Dylan's neck to answer Anubis's question. "I believe they went to the clearing, but Im not sure. Oh and why do you smell like a mutt?" She asked out of curiosity. She faintly recognized the scent of Raizil the werewolf who use to be apart of the clan. "Did those flea bags cross the border?"
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:33 pm

'The clearing? What are they doing over there...?' Anubis furrowed his eyebrows, but Tempest's question pulled him out of his contemplation. He answered rigidly, he felt it was better to let Casper know of clan events before his peers. "If they crossed the border, they would be dead, and if they are dead, there would be blood. Now, do you smell any blood, Tempest?" His words seemed to bite with each breathe he took. The werewolf's argument had put him in a bad mood. He was unable to accomplish anything, and he lost the chance to kill of Moonclan's leader.
Julian
Julian
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:57 pm

Tempest face fell at Anubis's words. She fletted to where she was standing right in front of him "Listen and listen well, talk to me like that again and you will be walking out of here missing a fang. And I can asure you those dont grow back. I asked you a simple enough question and did so respectfully, I expect the same. Are we clear Anubis? Know your place." Tempest said. She hated being disrespected.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:46 am

The flirty princess could be serious. He thought she wouldn't be able to do anything like that to save her life. 'How much more I need to find out about this odd family...' He thought with an exasperated expression. Her threatening words did leave a mark, but Anubis brushed it off like he did anything else. "Crystal, princess." Then he turned to Dylan with widened eyes. "Oh yes, congratulations on your..." The vampire frowned for a moment, but continued without missing a beat. "Wedding arrangements. I'm sure they will be...Pleasant." He said tipping his head slightly. 'I can't find anything thoughtful to say...Love is a mystery to me.'

With a slight bow, Anubis dismissed himself. "Thank you for your time." He directed it mostly at Tempest, but it could go to both of the newly made fiancées. He turned on his heel and made his way to the clearing. This time his footsteps were not rushed. Once again his mood had been worsened by Tempest. He needed to fix it before seeing Casper, if not...It would not be a very pretty picture.

~ The Clearing ~
Julian
Julian
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:18 pm

Laura still didn't know where the king and queen were until she heard Anubis and Tempest talking Tempest saying the king and queen were at the clearing. So she ran to the clearing.
~Clearing
Laura
Laura
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:39 am

Eliza walked into the mansion, still sad that Casper had to go. She didn't show this, as she has her calm queen face on. Hearing the announcement by Casper she sighed, and went to her place beside his throne. Her fist clenched and unclenched.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raizil Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:12 pm

Solomon arrived at the mansion and led Angel with him to the throne room, where he saw Eliza the Queen sitting there. He bowed to her, and didnt meet her eyes ot of shame. "Hello my Queen."
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:23 pm

Angel walked in behind Solomon, afraid. From what he had said earlier she assumed everyone she saw was a vampire. She didn't know there were so many. She looked at the white haired vampire Solomon bowed to and awkwardly curtsied, then clung to Solomon again.

Eliza looked at Solomon and the human, queen face up. She saw the human to be pale, and she looked not angry, but disappointed. "Hello Solomon. I thought living in the clan helped when it came to controlling your instincts. I'm assuming Casper has told you to come here to receive your punishment." She said, then turned to Angel. "You will not be returning home, that much I know. Solomon has endangered the clan by letting you know of our existence, something he will be punished for. What will happen to you Solomon I do not know, Casper, the clan and I must decide upon that. As for the human, you will either be killed, turned, or forced to stay here." She said without emotion, but her golden eyes were cold. She couldn't believe Solomon of all vampires would break one of the biggest rules. She had trusted him.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:43 pm

When Laura walked here with Queen Eliza she watched as Solomon entered with the human she saw earlier. Laura sat in the same spot at the table that she had been many times and watched what was going to happen with the Angel and Solomon.
Laura
Laura
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next