Two Blood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mansion

+15
Angel
Julian
Anubis
Laura
Solomon
Vitani
Paramore
Indira
Aiden
Eliza
Samuel
Casper
Dylan
Tempest
Raizil
19 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

The Mansion - Page 10 Empty The Mansion

Post by Raizil Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Mansion - Page 10 7111824c

Among the tall trees, deep in the forest, was hidden a beautiful white building. Its thick walls were built with marble. It's windows had wooden sills of the finest walnut. It had three floors. On the first one were the kitchen, the dinning room and the throne room, where the queen and king held the clan meetings. On the second floor were the bedrooms of the clan members, including those to the prince and princess. There is also a small balcony which reviels a beautiful view to the front of the mansion. On the last floor were the personal bedrooms of the clan leaders and their common one. It also has a balcony to the front, but unlike the one on the second floor, it's bigger. No one is allowed to enter the floor without the leaders' permision.
The walls of the mansion were wrapped in ivy, and the terraces decorated with fresh flowers.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

The Mansion - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mansion

Post by Elaine Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:41 pm

Dark shadows were casted upon the little girl. She was far away from her safety home. She was far away from her mother, from Trevor, from Baron. She was left all alone in the dark woods where no one could find her nor hear her shouting. But she was also far away from the lies. Elaine was alone but not deceived.
The little girl got up on her feet and began walking slowly through the dark forest. She had the strange feeling that someone was watching her, however, whenever she turned around, there was no one except the black tall and bare trees. The princess felt extremely tired, but she knew she shouldn't stop walking, otherwise the darkness would swallow her. And so she did. She traveled through th whole forest until she reached the white lake where a man was peacefully sitting. With slow steps the little girl approached the stranger and placed her small pal on his shoulder. But the moment he turned around, Elaine's heart filled with regret and fear.
His face she knew very good and couldn't ever forget. It was Casper, the man who she had to call father. The man who she never knew. The man because of whom she was in this state.
Elaine couldn't speak nor move. She just stood there and observed the man until the strawberry powder which filled her body pulled the girl backinto the real world.

The little princess caughed a few times before barely opening her eyes. She couldn't see anyone nor hear their words. The girl felt tired like she hadn't slept for days. Elaine slowly constrict her body, turning to her right side and once again closed her eyes, feeling the desperate need of sleep.
Elaine
Elaine
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:23 pm

Laura smiled warmly back at Tempest and skipped back to the kitchen, fetching another steaming cup of tea. Laura blew on it softly to cool it down a bit as she walked back into the room and handed the cup to the princess. She leaned against the wall as she sipped her tea and smiled at Tempest. "So are you doing okay?" Laura asked calmly as she blew on her tea a bit to cool it off.
Laura
Laura
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:21 pm

Tempest politely thanked Laura for the tea and took a sip of it. She thought about her question and wondered if her clanmate really wanted to her how she was doing. Like how did they expect for her to feel after loosing her mate. "I am still trying to deal with the loss of my mate so I'm not feeling to upbeat and like my usual self. Plus you know with everything going on with me and my sister being at odds with each other being here kinda sucks." She replied in all honesty to Laura. Tempest didnt agree with what she did to Casper and that had caused them to be on nonspeaking terms.
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by *____* Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:54 pm

The recent panic was slow to subside, not the healer minded. Adrenaline was good for the body, but it still brought back memories of the war with the werewolves. Those never did end well, but somehow, this one did. He shook his head and spread his hands across his desk. The frown on his mouth was evident all over his face. The pinched eyebrows, dark, thoughtful eyes, and the twitching cheek. He tried to focus on the supplements he was trying to make, but his mind continued to wander back to Elaine, and how he would explain all this. She was probably waking up by now, and Eliza may still be too stunned to speak. The vampire's hand still shook as he reached for another ingredient.

'I messed up badly today...'
'Sure, but she does know now. They were all being insolent thinking they could hide it!'
'I would hide something like that! Who wouldn't? If you forced your children's father to kill his love and imprison him, I'm rather sure I wouldn't want them to know.'
'Yes but, you wouldn't do those things would you?'
'That's not the problem here!'
'Then it's their punishment, for doing these things, then hiding them. It's the worst you can do!'

Baron shook his head and blocked out his mental conversation. It would just go in circles. He returned to his medicine making, only then realizing he had finished it without thinking. The healer sighed and swirled the bitter green starch in the bottle. "I could make tea..." With that thought in mind, he ground up some poppy seeds and added it into the mixture. He drifted to his stove and set it to a boil. The fragrant smell of his tea did little to clear out the months of preserved herbs.

Even after bringing the tray to the room, Baron was still jittery. Maybe even a little self-conscious. He swallowed a little and knocked before opening the door. "Elaine? Are you alright?" The girl was rolled over on the other side, deep breaths lifting her small, frail body. The healer frowned. 'All the worrying for almost nothing.' With a little bit of exasperation in his gait, he set the tray on the bedside table. He glanced at his watch. 'It's still kinda early. She won't be able to sleep tonight at this rate.' The blonde man tapped the girl's shoulder gently. "Elaine?" He said rather hesitantly.
*____*
*____*
Healer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenji Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:10 am

Kenji arrived at the vampires territory and just walked up to the front door of the mansion, and knocked. Since he was a pup he had been sneaking over to the vampires territory, so by now the other vampires of the clan were use to his presence. He was sure that he was the only wolf that was even allowed over here and that they didnt hate. He knocked on the door harder and then started to yell "Oi Lady Eliza, somebody let me in please. Its me Kenji." Kenji on the way over here had decided how much better he would feel if he lived with the vampires. He felt like he was being outlawed by his own clan and race for that matter. So what he was a rouge for a while, so what he preferred the company of their natural born enemy to his own clan, that should be a reason to turn your back on your own clanmate. The vampires didnt care about any of that. Though he did remember Lady Eliza saying that if he was to stay on her territory so much that he should contribute to it by hunting.
Kenji
Kenji
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10