Two Blood Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mansion

+15
Angel
Julian
Anubis
Laura
Solomon
Vitani
Paramore
Indira
Aiden
Eliza
Samuel
Casper
Dylan
Tempest
Raizil
19 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Mansion - Page 7 Empty The Mansion

Post by Raizil Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Mansion - Page 7 7111824c

Among the tall trees, deep in the forest, was hidden a beautiful white building. Its thick walls were built with marble. It's windows had wooden sills of the finest walnut. It had three floors. On the first one were the kitchen, the dinning room and the throne room, where the queen and king held the clan meetings. On the second floor were the bedrooms of the clan members, including those to the prince and princess. There is also a small balcony which reviels a beautiful view to the front of the mansion. On the last floor were the personal bedrooms of the clan leaders and their common one. It also has a balcony to the front, but unlike the one on the second floor, it's bigger. No one is allowed to enter the floor without the leaders' permision.
The walls of the mansion were wrapped in ivy, and the terraces decorated with fresh flowers.
Raizil
Raizil
Alpha Female

Back to top Go down

The Mansion - Page 7 Empty Re: The Mansion

Post by Eliza Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:22 pm

Eliza followed her brother happily, cold faced until they were in private. She laughed a little at his words. "Oh? Let me check." She purred, blinking her eyes, then she nodded. She smiled at him, golden eyes watching him carefully. She flipped her hair over her shoulder with her free hand, tilting her head slightly. Through their bond she was excited. She found the meeting acceptable, used to Caspers cold side, but that didn't mean she liked it. She hated that side of him... Suddenly, she had an idea. The smile dropped from her face, and her queen face returned. She still looked up to their room, but through their bond there was no longer excitement, but calm and coldness. She fought any emotions that weren't calm, and her eyes became as cold as ice. She looked at him, returning his sly smile with her own. "I think I must have misread the time. It's time for a taste of your own medicine." She purred, leaning against him so her head was under his chin, then leaned back so she was standing back, crossing her arms and still smiling slyly at him.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

https://thetwobloodclans.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:22 pm

A toothless smile stretched across the Prince's mouth when Tempest answered his question, a spark of amusement igniting in his eyes as he let her hands slip from his grasp. That seems legitimate. Dylan made his way quietly over to the end of Tempest's bed as he listened to her talk, perching himself on the edge to rest his tired limbs which ached from a day of standing around. As he listened to her talk his eyes searched her light blue ones for some sort of sign, a flicker of uncertainty, but her words seemed genuine and her eyes betrayed nothing so he allowed himself to relax. The bonds that some vampires shared with one another really was a topic of fascination for Dylan, along with a few other select things about vampires such as the natural born gifts, so the dark haired man was extremely eager to test it out for himself. He had never experienced anything similar to it before as his parents had failed to produce another child for him to share the sibling bond with, however this didn't discourage him in the slightest. Patting the side of the bed next to him he invited Tempest to sit and asked her with a tone of pure curiosity, "And how would we go about creating such a bond?"
Dylan
Dylan
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:21 am

Tempest sat down beside hime and had to think for a moment. She realized that Dylan didnt even know what a sibling bond felt like, but he did know what a clan bond was. " Well it is somewhat similar to that of a clan bond. You know how if you want to be apart of the clan the leader bites you, and there for you are connected in a one way bond. In a mate bond the two people would bite each other, and drink each others blood. The saying goes: blood by blood binds together the two souls to one for all time. "she told him, and then her face took on a puzzled expression, "well i think thats the saying maybe there was something about sealed with a kiss or something. Ugh, i think i got it wrong. Well most of what i said should be true." She answered him still a little uncertain.
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:42 am

(I was just thinking, do you think maybe it would be a good idea to create a topic in one of the information sections that explained about the different bonds, what they do and how to create them etc?)

Dylan shuffled over to give Tempest some more room as she accepted the seat and took her place gracefully beside him. He ran his hands along his trousers, smoothing out the creases that had worked their way into the fabric throughout the day. Whereas before there had been no hint of uncertainty in his fiancé's voice, as she made her way progressively through the speech, he began to hear it in her voice and see it in the puzzled expression in her face - the way her eyebrows drew together and the way her mouth turned down at the corners. He paused for a few moments after she had finished, adjusting his jacket so that it sat more comfortably on his shoulders. "Just a bite and a kiss?" He asked, every bit as nonchalant as if he were asking what the weather was like. In one swift movement his hand flashed up and brushed the hair from the side of Tempest's neck as he leaned in close, baring his fangs as he hovered them over her exposed neck, almost aas If humouring her. "It's that simple?" The thought of hurting Tempest was a distasteful thought indeed, and as he looked down at her exposed flesh he almost recoiled as he imagined himself sinking his fangs into her skin, but if she was sure this was how it was done, he was positive he could bring himself to do it. One way or another.
Dylan
Dylan
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:41 pm

Tempest was about to answer that yes it is that simple when his fangs were hovering over her now exposed neck. Her heartrate picked up, she knew that it would hurt for a bit but then there was the pleasure of the bite. "Yes its that simple." She answered in barely a whisper.
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:07 pm

Dylan squeezed his eyes shut as Tempest answered, taking a deep breath through his nose and inhaling her sweet scent as he bent his head to within millimetres of her neck. This should be interesting. He thought plainly. "On the count of three?" He asked, his voice a whisper cutting through the silence like the edge of a knife. "One... Two... Three." His voice was void of emotion as, without a moment's hesitation, Dylan seized the task at hand and plunged his fangs into Tempest's neck, trying to make the incision as neat as humanly possible in a pitiful attempt to reduce the pain. Her blood tasted sweet and metallic on his tongue as he drank, allowing the precious red liquid to fill his mouth and spill down his throat. He kept his eyes tightly shut throughout the ordeal, refusing to play witness to the damage he was inflicting just yet and waiting to feel the stabbing pain in his own neck. A feeling that told him that Tempest had also began to drink.
Dylan
Dylan
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:40 pm

Tempest winced in pain at first when Dylan's fangs entered her neck. Then it was pure bliss as he drank from her. After a bit her eyes went from their rich blue color to a red color as her own fangs came down. Tempest then maneuvered so that she was able to carefully sink her fangs into his pale neck. As she drunk Dylan's blood she could fill the bond start to form. She knew that her siblings would be able to fill the connection she had just made wih he mate because of the sibling bond she held with them. Strong feelings could be felt over the bond. She felt the love and care that Dylan held for her. They wouldn't be able to hear each others thoughts unil they sealed the bond with a kiss.
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Dylan felt Tempest's fangs pierce his neck and immediately felt an odd sensation grip his body. It was like nothing he had ever experienced before. The mate bond. He could sense Tempest's feelings, a mixture of warm, loving feelings that made the tips of his fingers tingle and caused his heartbeat to pound in his ears, but they were somehow separate and detached from his own. It was perplexing, but Dylan found himself rather enjoying it. He stilled as he slowed his breathing, matching each breath to Tempest's as he removed his mouth and teeth from her neck, the inside of his mouth still coated in her blood. He waited until she felt ready to remove her own fangs before he moved his body, returning his head to a natural position as his eyes fell on her face. All that was left now was the kiss. His rich red eyes strayed to her mouth where a trickle of blood protruded from the corner of her mouth and snaked down the remaining length of her face. He smiled at the sight and lifted his gaze to meet hers, arching an eyebrow in merriment and amusement. In a few moments the bond would be all but complete and their minds would be, metaphorically, one. He lifted his hand to wipe the trail of blood away from her face with his thumb, letting his hand brush along her cheek as he did so before he leaned in and kissed her on the mouth, smiling a little as that final action sealed the bond.
Dylan
Dylan
Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:54 pm

Tempest removed her fangs from Dylan's neck as he did. She had a smile on her face and then it turned to confusion as Dylan gave her an amused look. Then when he wiped the blood from her face and rested his hand against her cheek she leaned into it, feeling the warmth of skinship. When they finally kissed and completed the mate bond, Tempest felt whole, and love more than she has ever had in her whole life. She decided to test the mate bond. "Dylan, i have never felt so loved, and cared for then this moment we just shared." She said through the mindlink they now should have.
Tempest
Tempest
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:08 pm

As Laura walked up to the front of the mansion she decided to wait outside and sit on the stairs in front of the door. She adjusted her somewhat short skirt to make sure her thigh knife holsters were hidden from everybody. She set her scythe across her lap and waited there until somebody notified her about the training. She was still worried though because of the scent of the wolf she had talked to earlier in the forest still lingered. She hoped the king or queen or anyone wouldn't notice the scent or ask questions.

Last edited by Laura on Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Laura
Laura
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:01 am

Solomon understood that he had made a huge mistake when he decided to feed from Angel and that there would be consequences for his actions, but never in the time that he had known Casper would he have thought he would make him become a fighter, and on the front lines at that. And know he put the life of an innocent human girl at risk. To say Solomon felt bad was an understatement, he chose the rank of watcher because he knew that he wanted to be done with that part of his life where violence solved all his issues. He called out from his cell, "Little Flower, Angel are you there."
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:59 pm

Angel sniffled again, crying. She had started huddling in the corner of her cell, holding her knees and her face hidden. She picked up her head as she heard Solomon's voice. "Solomon! It's me!" She cried out, standing up and banging at the door, causing her wounds to start bleeding again. She had hit the metal bars earlier, and they had started to bleed then. Now they had stopped, but as she hit the bars again they continued bleeding.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:07 am

Solomon stiffened as the smell of blood reached his nose. "Little Flower please stop hurting yourself i am right here. Be calm little flower, tell me about your family." Solomon wanted to take Angel's mind off of the current situation. "And while your at it tear a piece of clothing material and wrap it tightly around your wounds to stop the bleeding. You have to understand that the smell of blood will set us on edge or worse." he warned her. A house full of vampires and the smell of her sweet blood did not bode well for her or him for that matter, since if one of them did come after her he wouldnt be able to protect her.
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:27 pm

Angel sniffled loudly, and stopped banging on the bars. With a sigh she tore off a piece of her clothing from her sleeve, wrapping it around her hand, then tearing a piece from the other sleeve and wrapping her other hand. Sniffling again, she looked up. "Well... My daddy takes care of me. He's a high class merchant. My mommy died having me, so I never knew her. I don't have any siblings or friends... I'm a bit of a loner." She said, sitting on the ground. She wiped at her face with the back side of her hand, looking down. "I'm never going to get to see him again, am I? My father?" She asked.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:47 am

Solomon relaxed as the smell of blood slowly left the air. But he was alittle saddened to hear about Angel's life and how she said she didnt have any friends. "Little flower you are not a loner you do have a friend, me." At her last sentence he knew that it was better to tell her the truth. "No Little Flower you probably wont see him again for some time and if you do it will be from afar. Im so sorry that i have taken your will and life away from you Angel. I should have never approached you, its because of me that all this is happening. I should have had better self control, then what i had. You most likely will be turned, well that is if you survive. The last human to be turned survived the transformation but then parished an hour later. i dont mean to scare you Little Flower but i will not lie to you."
Solomon
Solomon
Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:48 pm

Angel looked at Solomon with fear, then she gulped, and shook her head. "O-Ok... A-as long as I... I'm not alone... I can handle it. I can handle. I've handled everything, I can handle this." She said, then took a deep breath. "It's ok Solomon, it's not your fault. I was a fool for going into the woods in the first place. I shouldn't have been there, and I should have run the second I knew you were a vampire. I should have run the second I saw you. That's what the villagers have always said to me, they've always told me that. Stranger danger." She said, smirking a little bit. "Not like I'd tell anyone I knew there were vampires out in the woods. They'd think I'm crazy if I did, and I'd prefer to avoid that. Besides, for some reason I like you guys, maybe not Casper though, but thats besides the point. I like vampires, I wouldn't want you guys to go away. If someone did believe me, they'd drive you away and I don't want that. I want you to stay, besides, you're not hurting anyone. But... To keep you guys safe I want to go tell my dad that I'm leaving so he won't look for me. I'll talk to Casper. It'd be best for your clan if I did." She said, rambling to comfort herself. It made her feel not so alone to have someone to talk to. She felt very alone, but she pushed that to the side, she wasn't weak and she wasn't going to show weakness.
Angel
Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:41 pm

The strange adolescent glanced around the throne room. Dylan and Tempest disappeared into some room. 'Doing something dirty I suppose.' He thought dismissing it as private affairs. Laura escaped into the forest, most likely to do more of her sword practice. 'As she always does...' He thought with a brisk exhale. He wandered the manor, pondering over the new program rested on his shoulders. His finger tapped his chin thoughtfully. Casper and Elsa had left and put him in charge of battle. The thought of the queen leaving alone with him...
His hand dropped from his face and it clenched tightly. Unusually sharp nails dug into his palm, his usual composed expression disappered, replaced with an upset one. The coloring of pink emerged to his pale cheeks, but he kept his head down letting his hat cover his face. A cluck of his tongue emerged unchecked. He paused and lifted his chin with narrowed eyes. 'Finally showing interest Huh? Taken long enough...' He thought, trying to weed out his conflicted thoughts.
Anubis
Anubis
King

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:17 am

Casper looked at the little white haired girl and smiled a little. He liked the way she tried to look bad and unemotional like him, but she was just not that kind of girl. However it was amusing to watch her trying.
The king took a step back and pierced Eliza with cold eyes. "My own medicine, huh?" he asked with unfriendly tone. "Well then, as you wish, dear girl." he said before passing by her. With slow steps he moved to the third floor where their bedroom was. Casper opened the door and entered the room, but did not close the door. He knew his sister will come and act like a little good kitten just to get his attention and make him smile again. And that was what he wanted. That was just the begining of his plan to seduce her and take what was his and what he wanted. The question is, will his sister get into his trap or he will has to try harder?
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:50 pm

Eliza blew a piece of hair out of her face as he passed her, watching him go out of the corner of her eye. There was a small smile on her face, but it was faint. She did want to make him happy, but how could she? He was so cold, so emotionless, she had tried for so long but nothing seemed to work! What would she do?
With a sigh, she followed Casper, seeing the door was still open. She made sure her steps were silent, and peeked through the door, not moving it. She was trying to see what Casper was doing.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:20 pm

It wasn't needed for Casper to see his sister. He knew she was nearby. He could scent her. He could read her thoughts. He could feel her emotions. She was excited and in the same time curious to find out what is going to happen next. The king truly enjoyed that.
The young man quickly pulled the curtains, making the whole room dark. Then he carefully lit the candles, creating a romantic atmosphere. With slow steps he got near the cabinet where he stored old red wine. He took it out and poured a little in the first crystal glass, then in the other one. When he was done, he took off his black coat and loosened his shirt a little. His chest showed a little but that didn't bother him at all. Casper took his glass in hand and drank a little from the wine.
"Are you going to stand out there the whole night or you're planning to join me, dear sister?" he asked without giving a single glance to the door where his sister was hiding patiently.
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:25 pm

Eliza listened and watched his preparations with a smile. She jumped slightly as he called out to her. "I don't know. Are you going to smile?" She said, poking her head into the room. She was surprised that he had set all of this up for her, and she loved it. It made her feel very happy, yet all she had was a smile on her face, and a small one at that.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:45 pm

The king said nothing. Instead he sat on the soft bed and placed his glass on the small table near his side. His deep blue eyes met Eliza's golden ones. An unnoticable smile appeared on his face. Casper raised his hand and made a sign to his sister to come near him.
The moment she got closer he grabbed her hand and pulled the girl to himself. He places her on his lap and wrapped his hands around her waist. Then the young man gently placed his cold lips on her neck, feeling her soft skin.
"I am a predator, my queen. A dangerous one, you know. And right now you're my prey, which is bad for you, my dear." he whispered in her ear as his breath tackled her skin. "I will hunt you down and take what is mine." he added before kissing her neck again.
Casper was not drunk for sure. He just wanted to show Eliza that he is not cold and emotionless all the time.
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:42 pm

Eliza gasped loudly in surprise, eyes extremely wide. She was unsure of whether to fight, or to give in. She blinked a few times, then smiled ever so slightly. "Yours? What do I have that is yours?" She asked, practically purring. Her head tilted ever so slightly so he had better access, and she half closed her eyes. She wrapped her arms around his neck.
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Casper Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:19 am

Casper smiled slightly as he took a deep breath. Her scent was truly enjoyable. The young man quickly turned her around, making the girl face him. His deep blue eyes looked into his gold one. The king's fangs showed out a little as he opened his mouth slightly.
"Everything, my love. Everything is mine." he said before he leaned her down on the bed. He felt quite nerveous about his next steps however did not stop. He was too close and ending it was going to be a stupid mistake.
(Um I think it is obvious what will happend next, so it will be better if we do not rp it ;d)

Hours later, the door of the king and queen's bedroom opened. The dark haired man went out of it and closed the door quietly. He left his sister sleeping and with careful steps went on the first floor. He felt quite pleased and proud of himself. However he looked like the same old cold-hearted Casper. No one could say for sure what happened upstairs because his expression showed nothing.
Suddenly the king felt something. 'Intruder' he thought. The young man was in a deep relationship with the lands he claimed as his. He knew almost every centimetre of them and whenever something was wrong he could feel it. No one else in the clan had such a strong connection as his, that is why he doupted any other of his clanmates had felt the same as he did.
The young man stretched his body and even though he looked unappropriate for a meeting, he went out of the mansion and headed to the place where the intruder was.

~The forest~ PLS No one follow ;d
Casper
Casper
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliza Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:43 pm

(K)
Eliza was sound asleep, a small smile still on her face. It was unlikely she'd wake up for awhile.

(Idk what else to post so crappy post is crappy)
Eliza
Eliza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next